Changes !

Hey everyone. so in this topic start writing what are the changes that you are having while losing weight .

Ex : before you did 20 min jogging now that you lost weight you are jogging for 30 min :)

Replies

• WW74
    WW74 Posts: 3 Member
    Biggest changes are: I am able to go a full 50 min on Elliptical, very noticeable that I am losing inches especially in the hips, waist, and sadly....chest :( (I know this is normal)
    I am sleeping better and perhaps the most important change is that I just feel better overall.
  • Ianhazemom
    Ianhazemom Posts: 47 Member
    The things that I notice when I make lifestyle changes are all about motivation. Eating healthy motivates me to move more, and exercising motivates me to eat healthier. I really feel like this has to be a mindset, the challenge it keeping your mind in the correct frame. Beating a food addiction is all about will power. We have to be strong enough to beat it!
  • arodriguez2
    arodriguez2 Posts: 207 Member
    The biggest change is feeling the desire to go to the gym (even though this last week has been hard) and even though physically I'm not where I want to be, it is amazing to be able to run for more than 3 minutes without feeling like I am going to pass out :)
  • rmhand
    rmhand Posts: 1,067 Member
    I'm going for the Bob Harper mantra of "Lean and Green" - having a lean protein and a green vegetable in every meal.

Working out on the weekends even if it is walking a lap around the mall before shopping.

Registering for 5Ks. I don't plan to place but to improve my time every time I run one.
  • EgyptianMushroom
    EgyptianMushroom Posts: 341 Member
    I'm more flexible! :love:
  • KrisyKat
    KrisyKat Posts: 740 Member
    I'm looking forward to bikini shopping this summer...WOO-HOO!!! :bigsmile:
  • KrisyKat
    KrisyKat Posts: 740 Member
    Oh...and I enjoy exercising and eating my fruits & veggies. But bikini shopping...WOO-HOO!!! :laugh:
  • The biggest change is my energy levels. I feel great!!! I want to get out and do things, i don't get as much anymore (which is great) and I sleep much better during the night!!!