Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Anyone enjoy being single?

j4nash
j4nash Posts: 1,719 Member
For the first time in my life I do. Anyone else?

Replies

• UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,228 Member
    I have my spells. Some days, yes... other days, no. :ohwell:
  • TheKitsune6
    TheKitsune6 Posts: 5,798 Member
    I dunno, I like not having to answer to anyone. But I miss sex :/
  • flea2449
    flea2449 Posts: 499 Member

This!! Like I said before, I'm gonna get carpal tunnel if I don't find a friend!!!!!!!
  • La_Amazona
    La_Amazona Posts: 4,855 Member
    YEssssssssssssssss!! I am so so so so so happy. Seriously, I think I'm having the best days of my life.
    I recently read an article that 33 was the best age according to a survey done.
    I'll be 33 next month. :wink:

I am happy in my own skin and am proud of myself. I'm in a good healthy place right now both physically and emotionally which helps me make better decisions which makes me happy with makes me want to be the best ME I can be.

I'm giddy most days... for life. I am in love with my life and I don't know what to do about the excitement I feel.
  • Katefab26
    Katefab26 Posts: 865
    I am so so so so happy being single!!!! I'm working on me right now, physically, mentally, career-wise, and damnit I don't want to be distracted! I have soo much fun and have some really great friends, and if I want to go on some dates, I do :drinker:

LA, I have to disagree with you though. I'm thinking 28 is going to be the most amazing age :laugh:
  • La_Amazona
    I am so so so so happy being single!!!! I'm working on me right now, physically, mentally, career-wise, and damnit I don't want to be distracted! I have soo much fun and have some really great friends, and if I want to go on some dates, I do :drinker:

LA, I have to disagree with you though. I'm thinking 28 is going to be the most amazing age :laugh:

Just going by what the survey said honey.... :bigsmile:
  • Katefab26

This!! Like I said before, I'm gonna get carpal tunnel if I don't find a friend!!!!!!!

You are both sexy ladies!!! Go out there and get some!!!!!!!!
  • Katefab26

Well, you know what they say about statistics. 79.5% of them are made up :laugh:
  • La_Amazona

Well, you know what they say about statistics. 79.5% of them are made up :laugh:

That's it... jello fight!!

I'm feeling gooooood today.
  • pa_jorg
    pa_jorg Posts: 4,404 Member
    The only thing I enjoy about being single is talking to all of you everyday!
  • hcoburn37
    hcoburn37 Posts: 442 Member
    Most days I absolutely love being sinle. There are other days when I wish I had a partner but it is short lived.

Besides I have dr orders to stay out of relationships for awhile and get a boy toy if needed.
  • Katefab26

That's it... jello fight!!

I'm feeling gooooood today.

I like strawberry jello :devil:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • christine24t
    christine24t Posts: 6,063 Member
    Half the time yes half the time no!
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,307 Member
    As opposed to being with the wrong person and miserable then sure but in an overall sense not at all.
    I am regarding the word single as being alone so that is very lacking both in emotional ways as well as physical ones.
  • morganhccstudent724
    morganhccstudent724 Posts: 1,261 Member

I had to upgrade to something more....I'm having my wrist surgery next month :wink:
  • Nerple
    Nerple Posts: 1,291 Member
    I see both positives and negatives in it. But right now I love my job, and it would be extremely difficult to balance a relationship with it. I just don't know that many girls that would be cool being with someone that didn't live locally or were only around 1 week a month. So I am content.
  • Jarnard
    Jarnard Posts: 497 Member
    At the moment, yes.
  • slay0r
    slay0r Posts: 669 Member
    As opposed to being with the wrong person and miserable then sure but in an overall sense not at all.
    I am regarding the word single as being alone so that is very lacking both in emotional ways as well as physical ones.

Man speaks sense. It's not the sex I miss anyway. I can get that if I have to, it's the connection with a person. I do like my me time but I also like to have someone on the same wavelength that I can talk to about anything I want to and act how I like around without them ever being bothered.
  • DMZ_1
    DMZ_1 Posts: 2,889 Member
    Not really. Only more enjoyable than a bad relationship.
  • shamrck44
    shamrck44 Posts: 91
    RIght now yes, I am enjoying it a lot. Do I want to be single forever? No.