Easter treats!!

Options
So, I just thought I would share my thoughts on how I will cope with the impending exposure to an abundance of chocolate and hot cross buns this weekend. Between my husband and two teenagers there will be a lot of high calorie foods around (& the mother in laws home made, to die for, hand crafted chocolates). I don't think I will have a problem saying no to the chocolate but, hot cross buns........YUM! I haven't had any yet but I am really looking forward to sinking my teeth into, a fresh from the oven bun with, YES, lots of butter!! I will savour every little crumb of it :devil: I might even have 2:laugh:
I hope you all have a lovely and safe weekend.
ENJOY !!

Replies

• Lukasmum1
    Lukasmum1 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Good on you. Am thinking of allowing for a small hollow easter egg... I am a confirmed chocoholic. Just don't want to fall off the wagon so to speak.. :noway:

Happy Easter as well. Enjoy those treats. We deserve them.
  • twoboys2012
    twoboys2012 Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    I had a look and the small caramello ones are like 60 cals so I am allowed a coupleof them over next few days but being me and a chocoholic as well i am sure i will have more and so planning on doing my exercise over these days. Sometimes you don't feel like being too bad when you have done something good like exercise so that is my plan and a couple of my family are in the same boat so we will all encourage each other i am sure.
    happy easter everyone!