What Say You?

Options
mrskaren0
mrskaren0 Posts: 31 Member
Okay, maybe its the beautiful day outside or the blessing God bestowed on me via the scale. But, I was just thinking................Next year the National convention is is California. So, other than Rita, the rest of us don't have to spend an enormous amount of money on travel, so, I was just thinking..............................NY here we come? It has truly been a few years and the Lord knows it would be a wonderful excursion while on this journey and August/September is a wonderuful time to snap up some great deal because their Summer and Fall wear is just right for our Winter wear. Just a thought.........................What say you?

Replies

• BeSheaNow
    BeSheaNow Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    You had me at NY and great deals!
    I vote YES!!
  • drkristamiller
    drkristamiller Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I'm going memorial day weekend, but going more than once to NYC is always an option:)
  • mrskaren0
    mrskaren0 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Is that Memorial Day weekend 2012 or 2013? Actually, either one still allows for a four day trip in 2013. That is one of my favorite shopping places and I really can't wait to get back there.
  • iWinn2
    iWinn2 Posts: 6
    Options
    well, not much on shopping, but would love to sport some stylish wear... I'll save up to give you some funds to shop for me if you all don't mind. While you guys shop perhaps I'll visit some folks and take in a show or two...
  • Cherritas
    Options
    That sounds great! Like Iris, I'm not too much of a shopper, but LOVE to sightsee. I would LOVE to visit Harlem. I've read soo much about it, amongst other sites.