Need friends and support!

Options
aotto87
aotto87 Posts: 50 Member
I have been doing the eat more plan for about three weeks now and it is working great! I have already made some friends on this board but could really use more! I am looking fands done who agrees with fueling their body and is in this for the long haul. I am talking lifestyle change, people! :) No quick fixes here. I need both positive feedback as well as constructive criticism. Please add me if so! Thanks!

Replies

• rubybeach
    rubybeach Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    Hi,

I just found this board and have been making changes accordingly. I added you and would welcome others living the same lifestyle.

PS.... Do you have a doxie? I see one in your ticker ;)
  • aotto87
    Options
    I do! That is not mine but I couldn't help but use it...so darn cute. Mine is a mini...her name is summer sausage!

Thanks for the add!
  • rubybeach
    Options
    Are you kidding?! I love that name!!! Haha

I have a black and tan mini named Buster. They are a handful aren't they ;)?
  • twinmomtwice4
    twinmomtwice4 Posts: 1,069 Member
    Options
    Sending you a friend request!

I've been doing the higher calories for the last 3 weeks, going on 4 now. I haven't weighed myself in the last week but my clothes do feel looser and I feel stronger.

So glad to hear it's working well for you too!
  • aotto87
    Options
    Buster! Such a cute name! Yes, they love attention that is for sure...but that's ok because I love giving it to her! Just have to keep them from getting too bored...haha
  • aotto87
    Options
    Are you kidding?! I love that name!!! Haha

No joke! It's her AKC name, but we just call her Summer...or Bean ( short for beanie weenie... It kinda just stuck)
  • rubybeach
    Options
    I love both of those names! So cute :) yes, a busy Weiner dog is a good thing.
  • jj3120
    jj3120 Posts: 358
    Options
    Hi, I have sent you a request, always happy to have more friends who are eating : )
  • bug1114
    bug1114 Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    Hi! I've been eating at the higher calorie level for about three weeks now. Would love to have others as friends who are doing the same! I will send you a friend request :)
  • ellie78
    ellie78 Posts: 375
    Options
    Sending a request, would love to have more friends doing this!
  • ladyfingers39
    Options
    I upped my cals this week, to more than I would have imagined but I feel so much better! Would love to have more friends with this mind set.
    One of my friends just said he eats 600 cals a day because she is not hungry....sigh....where is the "hitting yourself on the forhead key" hehe
  • witrixie2011
    Options
    Welcome to the group!! Feel free to look at my profile and add me if you want.
  • wady24
    wady24 Posts: 75
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I am also here for the long haul. No plans on starving myself!

Our bodies need fuel :)