Introduce Yourselves

Options
2»

Replies

• TCarter85
    TCarter85 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hey Everyone, my name is Travis and im 28 years old. I'm from Myrtle Beach, Sc and I joined the group because I need some MFP friends who can educate me on building muscle. Ever since I was a teenager I've struggled with my weight. The one time I did lose 50 lbs I didnt make a lifestyle change and ended up gaining the weight back plus more. Please add me to your profiles and I look forward to speaking with all of you.
  • saFit247
    saFit247 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Hi I am Saji - 31 yr old - CW 62.5 GW - 70.0 - I was a skinny guy at 52.5 kg, after lifting weights my goal has changed from Gaining weight to gaining muscle mass :)
  • hollyaeaker
    hollyaeaker Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey I'm Holly! I am about to turn 19 this year in August. I am currently studying to be a personal trainer and should be certified by the end of 2020! Super exciting. I can't wait to train my family and friends, as well as, clients I haven't met before. I am already currently working at my boyfriend's mom's studio gym, and once I am certified I will be listed as a trainer there. I aspire to be a bodybuilder, not necessarily competitively. I also want to enter into several Spartan races in the future. Lastly, I would really like to start eating healthier than I am now. Nutrition is fascinating to me, however, routine is difficult. Getting on a routine and sticking to it is my goal. Also, not sure if anyone will see this I am 8 years late. xD