A little humor

Options
Brandongood
Brandongood Posts: 311 Member
These 10 secrets to cutting fat were shared by a fellow MFP'er. Pretty funny.

1) Never eat white carbs while riding a unicorn. This one is pretty self explanatory.

2) Eat Ben and Jerry’s or Haagen Dazs 3-7 nights a week. The reason for this is that both companies use magic cows to source their cream, and it has been shown to exponentially increase fat burning.

3) As soon as you wake up every morning, chug a glass of ice water and hop around on your right foot, counter clockwise. It’s a known fact that your body will burn cals heating up the water, and hopping around will make it take even longer to heat up as it’s splashing around, leading to a higher calorie burn.

4) Right before you go to bed, set aside a bowl of sugar cubes and ice water. This will attract the insulin fairy to it while you sleep and the fairy won’t turn all the carbs you ate past 6 into fat. If you don’t eat carbs after 6, no need for this though.

5) Not necessary, but highly recommended, invest in a casein IV drip and hook up to it every night. Otherwise you’ll be all catabolic and your muscles will waste away or your gains will be lost.

6) When eating white rice, douse it in soy sauce to make it brown. This will confuse your body into thinking it is a brown carb aka good carb and prevent it from being stored as fat. This will also work, if you toast bread for instance and change it to a brown carb.

7) You should eat at the same times everyday. The reason for this is if you don’t, your body will get confused and store everything as fat. If you should cross time zones, still eat at the same times as where you came from, not local times.

8) Always always clean your foods really well. If you don’t, your foods will be dirty and it’s a fact that dirty foods will lead to weight gain.

9) Create a consistent calorie deficit, unless you're eating little to no carbs, then you can eat as much as you want.

10) If Tony Horton has taught us anything, it’s that you need muscle confusion or you’ll just plateau. Personally I like to tell myself how I’m going to set PRs in squats and then walk to the squat rack, get ready to squat and then run over to the bench and bust out some sets, it thoroughly confuses your muscles since they thought they’d be doing squats that day.