Seeking motivation

Options
TraTroy
TraTroy Posts: 14 Member
I need some positive vibes from my fitness pals! I am leaving tomorrow to spend six days at my mom's house, where I will be surrounded by junk food and yummy Easter treats. When I return, I will have only 10 days until I leave for a bathing suit wearing vacation in Belize. If you all have any words of wisdom on how to stay strong, please share! I need all the help I can get!

Replies

• rowyourboat
    rowyourboat Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Bring your bathing suit with you and try it on every morning to remind yourself of your wonderful vacation you are going on. YOU CAN DO THIS! Happy Easter!
  • 2fit4fat
    2fit4fat Posts: 559 Member
    Options
    Haha I was going to say bring a picture of yourself in the suit... But I like the bringing it idea better! Are you working out at al!? Do
  • TraTroy
    Options
    Thanks guys, great ideas. I have the suit packed along with the page from the catalog where I bought it. I also have my running shoes...just gotta lace em up! I wont have internet access while i am away, but I will travel with the thought that I have to report back when I return. That is good motivation! Thanks for the help.
  • skimom7
    skimom7 Posts: 70
    Options
    Have a great time! It helps me if I really focus on the water intake! Make yourself some rules and stick with them! If I keep a water bottle or glass of water with me and keep sipping I won't eat as much of the goodies ( wish I could tell you that would eliminate the temptation!)
  • TraTroy
    Options
    Well, I survived, but I DID eat way too much junk. The good news is that I exercised every day, so I managed to maintain, not gain. Hopefully I can lose a couple more before vacation. Thanks for the support!