Got my package! Start date: April 16

Options
lwilson413
lwilson413 Posts: 11 Member
I wasn't expecting it since I didn't get a shipment notification until Tuesday. Got home yesterday and it was waiting on my front porch. I'm having some medical tests done next week, and my Doc has advised me to wait on starting until after the tests are over. My day 1 will be April 16! Anyone with me?

I'm also writing about the experience here:

http://fatmamagoesfit.wordpress.com/

Replies

• twinmomtwice4
    twinmomtwice4 Posts: 1,069 Member
    Options
    Yay! Good for you! You're going to LOVE it!!!
  • mzjstef
    mzjstef Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Yay! Good luck.....I love it!
  • Wouga
    Wouga Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    YAY!!! Good luck! I'm in the middle of the kickstart myself, love the workouts (even if I do find myself cursing Jillian on a regular basis) HATE the food...perhaps if I didn't feel like she was trying to turn me into a rabbit...anywho, hope you enjoy it and your test results all come back with the best possible results!
  • kcaskin
    kcaskin Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I will be starting April 16th too! I am leaving for a 4 day cruise and get back that Sunday. I love her videos, so really looking forward to the body revolution. Do you plan on following her meal plan? I am going to follow it... Food is my problem... Exercise is my favorite thing to do.. I think I know too much about nutrition, always trying to figure out what I am going to eat... This way, she can just tell me and I don't have to think about it :)