:)

Replies

• witrixie2011
    Options
    :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
  • ANewLucia
    ANewLucia Posts: 2,081 Member
    Options
    Man, I never though it would grow to 1000 members...lol. I thought maybe 200 if that. I was just trying to alleviate my friends list because I was drowning....glad I started the group.

Big shout out to 31PRVRBS, my partner in crime here...also to Gemiwing, Trish, Helend, Decembernick, and all of you that step up and field questions! It is truly appreciated!
  • gemiwing
    gemiwing Posts: 1,525 Member
    Options
    I bow to you and Kiki-

Very glad you took a chance, Lucia and started the group. :) We are lighting more lighthouses all the time!

:flowerforyou:
  • ANewLucia
    Options
    :-) That makes my heart smile...no one has to suffer through weight loss:-)
  • k0nfyo0zed
    k0nfyo0zed Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much for starting this group. Because of the information I've gained through links provided and stories shared, I have decided I will never again eat below 2000 calories (with the exception being sickness). I honestly can't believe the number of people that thinks it's scandalous to eat at 2000 calories... isn't that the standard amount used for the 'average person' as a healthy level?? pretty sure all of my nutrition labels say "based on a 2000 calorie diet"... So, if you are eating 2000 calories, and working out, then you should either lose or maintain, not gain, unless you are a very small person adding muscle. I have been trying to convince my friends to see the light. The ones that think losing weight is all about eating salads all the time.

I eat salads too, I just usually have a healthy chunk of meat along side it. :)
  • JadeRabbit08
    JadeRabbit08 Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    Woohoo !
  • jj3120
    jj3120 Posts: 358
    Options
    This group is fab! great info & friendly : )
  • ANewLucia
    Options
    Thank you so much for starting this group. Because of the information I've gained through links provided and stories shared, I have decided I will never again eat below 2000 calories (with the exception being sickness). I honestly can't believe the number of people that thinks it's scandalous to eat at 2000 calories... isn't that the standard amount used for the 'average person' as a healthy level?? pretty sure all of my nutrition labels say "based on a 2000 calorie diet"... So, if you are eating 2000 calories, and working out, then you should either lose or maintain, not gain, unless you are a very small person adding muscle. I have been trying to convince my friends to see the light. The ones that think losing weight is all about eating salads all the time.

I eat salads too, I just usually have a healthy chunk of meat along side it. :)

Exactly...girl I too will NEVER go below 1900 again! I am about to make a bump to 2000, just holding off until scale day next Thursday, but I will say most workout days I net my cut, not BMR because I am hungry. We have to learn to listen to our bodies...going to bed hungry...oh no!