Schwaggggggg

Options

Replies

• chunkytfg
    chunkytfg Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    35dollars wrote: »
    I've just added a couple of these onto the front forks, to go along with the cateye lights on the bars:

http://www.wigglestatic.com/product-media/5360107693/Strip Drive front.jpg[

Mein gott, they're bright! %-0

I've got the rear one for my bikes and its fantastic. One of the very few lights that works on both normal and aero seat posts
  • ntnunk
    ntnunk Posts: 936 Member
    Options
    New bike day getting closer.
    74r1vhycmb4n.jpg
  • ntnunk
    Options
    Another new arrival
    bzpmpj5fra2g.jpg
  • TheBigYin
    TheBigYin Posts: 5,686 Member
    Options
    ntnunk wrote: »
    New bike day getting closer.
    74r1vhycmb4n.jpg

Yeti ?
  • ntnunk
    Options
    TheBigYin wrote: »

Yeti ?

Yeah. 2016 ARC Carbon.
  • TheBigYin
    TheBigYin Posts: 5,686 Member
    Options
    not a bad guess based simply on the colour ;)

• ntnunk
    Options
    TheBigYin wrote: »
    not a bad guess based simply on the colour ;)
    Great guess! You nailed it in one.
  • cloggsy71
    cloggsy71 Posts: 2,208 Member
    Options
    Happy new saddle:

jnnilot6i3ck.jpg

qqha8iilzm44.jpg

bddbgdlr8d6c.jpg

Thought I'd give one a bash (& I have to say, so far, so good...)
  • rileysowner
    rileysowner Posts: 8,238 Member
    Options
    cloggsy71 wrote: »
    Happy new saddle:

jnnilot6i3ck.jpg

qqha8iilzm44.jpg

bddbgdlr8d6c.jpg

Thought I'd give one a bash (& I have to say, so far, so good...)

That looks interesting. Is the open area meant to avoid restricting blood flow to certain parts of the body?
  • ntnunk
    Options
    Nice saddle! I had an Adamo Prologue on my TT bike for a while but never really got along with it. Like all saddles, some love 'em, some hate 'em. My problem with it was the nose was just too wide.

Let us know what you think as you spend more time with it.
  • cloggsy71
    Options

That looks interesting. Is the open area meant to avoid restricting blood flow to certain parts of the body?

Yeah. That's right ;)
  • rileysowner
    rileysowner Posts: 8,238 Member
    Options

Yeah. That's right ;)

I might have to save up for one like that. The ones I have tried made little difference. I am looking forward to hearing how it works for you since it is winter here, there is not much cycling for me except on my trainer.
  • cloggsy71
    Options
    since it is winter here, there is not much cycling for me except on my trainer.

:lol: It's winter here too :lol:

I get out for a 30 minute blast at lunchtime, when the sun is at its highest & warmest. Then bash the turbo in the evening (or morning before work).

I bought the 'Breakaway' for my winter roadie & I've bought a 'Time trial' saddle for the bike which is currently on my turbo...

I'll keep you info'd how I get on ;)
  • chunkytfg
    Options

Yeah. That's right ;)

Just remember you dont sit on it as such you more perch right on the nose of it.

I also tried one on the TT bike and hated it. Just could not get comfortable on it and found myself red raw after 10 miles. Now use a Fizik Arione Tri saddle. Its lovely for 5 hours or so on the extensions.
  • chunkytfg
    Options
    Picked up a Rapha rain jacket in the Black friday sale which turned up yesterday. Will be replace it my old sail like Gore one.
  • 35dollars
    35dollars Posts: 832 Member
    Options
    Got this a little while back, to wear as an alternative to a skully under the helmet.

31uEx4FtUEL._SX425_.jpg

Plus points: keeps your head dry in the rain, and the peak keeps some of the rain off your face; also works fairly well as a sunshade when riding into the sun on these low-sun winter mornings.

Minus points: doesn't cover the ears as well as my skully, so not as warm in the wind. Also, you do look a bit of a tool wearing it, IMHO.
  • ntnunk
    edited November 2016
    Options
    chunkytfg wrote: »
    I also tried one on the TT bike and hated it. Just could not get comfortable on it and found myself red raw after 10 miles. Now use a Fizik Arione Tri saddle. Its lovely for 5 hours or so on the extensions.
    I went to a Specialized Sitero on the TT bike. I love love love that saddle. I tried the Fizik Tritone 2, the Adamo, another older Specialized TriTip, nothing worked until I got the Sitero. I like the Sitero so much I moved over to a Specialized Power on my road bike, which is based somewhat on the Sitero. I love the Power too.

• cloggsy71
    Options
    Just could not get comfortable on it and found myself red raw after 10 miles.

I did a quick 10-miler on it yesterday & it was more comfortable than the Bontrager Infinity RL that I usually use... So far, so good!
  • niblue
    niblue Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    Picked up a Rapha rain jacket in the Black friday sale which turned up yesterday. Will be replace it my old sail like Gore one.

Got some Black Friday schwaag coming myself - mainly half-price Castelli stuff from Wiggle. Also order my first ever set of club kit, which also should be here before Christmas.
  • tonybalony01
    tonybalony01 Posts: 613 Member
    Options
    specialized-s-works-prevail-team-179882-17.jpg

The liner pads in my Bell were disintegrating, and I couldn't pass up the Black Friday deal on this one.