How do you take your coffee?

Options
musicgirl99
musicgirl99 Posts: 252 Member
Just curious how others take their coffee. I like mine with Splenda and Fat Free half & half.

Replies

• katejkelley
    katejkelley Posts: 841 Member
    Options
    At home I take it with Stevia and sugar-free flavored dairy mix. At work, I use Splenda (it's cheaper and we all use it.)
  • Tropical_Turtle
    Tropical_Turtle Posts: 2,236 Member
    Options
    half and half, a 1tbs of vanilla (but I also drink it cold mixed with my cookies and cream protein powder)
  • Steve_FromThe_Rock
    Steve_FromThe_Rock Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    Black
  • 5stringjeff
    5stringjeff Posts: 790 Member
    Options
    Black for me. Of course, the key to drinking black coffee is to find tasty coffee that doesn't need sweeteners! I order online from Coffee Fool - that's where I get about 90% of what I drik nowadays.
  • JustLena75
    JustLena75 Posts: 114
    Options
    With Turbinado sugar and my homemade creamer. Yum!!!!!
  • tinkermommc
    tinkermommc Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    I'm down to one coffee a day and right now I've been mixing 2 shots of espresso into my chocolate peanut butter smoothie. It's awesome!
  • stormyous
    stormyous Posts: 157
    Options
    Splenda and lowfat skim milk.
  • Cordy1228
    Cordy1228 Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    At home I do splenda and creamer. Right now I'm loving Italian sweet cream flavored, but I don't discriminate. Plain, vanilla and hazelnut also get plenty of love around here.

I do love H&H in my coffee at home, but I tend not to buy it because my husband has trouble with it.

When I get coffee out, I get it with sugar and H&H. The only reason I don't use sugar at home is because I tend to have a heavy hand with it, but the Splenda is already perfectly measured in its little yellow packets.
  • ElizabethRoad
    ElizabethRoad Posts: 5,138 Member
    Options
    Really bad coffee: lots of cream & sugar
    Normal coffee: a tablespoon of half & half or cream
    Really good coffee: black

I will drink it black if there is no cream available. I don't like the powdered creamer stuff. Basically I will drink coffee any way I can get it.
  • stylistchik
    stylistchik Posts: 1,436 Member
    Options
    with a splash of unsweetened organic soymilk
  • My1985Freckles
    My1985Freckles Posts: 1,039 Member
    Options
    I LOVE coffee (Love isn't even strong enough of a word). I could not live without my Keurig. I like light roasted coffees. I can't stand the bitterness of the evil gross coffee my work supplies!

Right now my favorite is Island Coconut. I brew a big 16oz. mug because I don't believe in "little cups" and add 2 international delights almond joy singles (or just one and a mini-moo, depending on how "bad" I want to be) and 2 packets of splenda..... Mmmmm.... OR

I drink Folgers Columbian with 2 packets of splenda..... OR

Creme Caramel with an eighth cup of almond milk and 1 pack of splenda.....

Or a plethora of other flavored coffees with 2 mini-moos/2 splendas.

It's possible that I have an addiction, but who really cares?

ETA: And I typically have 2 "cups" a day... At least one is a flavored coffee. And I count it in my water intake *gasp* but since
    I rarely ever drink only 8 glasses of water I figure it doesn't really matter.

All Hail Keurig!
  • missdaisy79
    missdaisy79 Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    Black, no sugar. I do like the taste of coffeemate, but I'm also a cheapskate, so I tend not to buy it.
  • CL87
    CL87 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Black and extra stong!! I like my coffee to strip paint from the walls. :)
  • libliblibby
    Options
    I buy a tall skinny late in the mornings, and the rest of the day I have 2 instant coffee's with skim milk and sweetener.

I do so love my coffee :heart:
  • TheFitFireman
    TheFitFireman Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    As a former barista I'm ashamed to admit that I don't drink my coffee black -____-

I like my coffee with 1 tbs of truvia sweetener and a splash of non fat irish creamer.
  • jrmurray75
    jrmurray75 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    At work - Black
    At home - 1 pack of Splenda
  • SofaKingRad
    SofaKingRad Posts: 1,592 Member
    Options
    Black. The best way to enjoy it.
  • 1984LMN
    1984LMN Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    That all depends on my my mood. I usually like Long Pour Americano's which I get half sweet and sometimes I make them Americano Mistos, or I'll go with a flavoured Latte. But if were speaking straight up coffee I preffer a French Press as it keeps the flavour of it's natural oils. If it's French Pressed or Brewed coffee I drink it straight up black- my theory is why ruin a good thing?
  • alliejoberry
    Options
    Skim milk, no sugar. :) A lot of flavor, but not too bitter.