checking in?

Options
LMiller81
LMiller81 Posts: 94 Member
Just curious... has anyone 'checked in' with their measurements after week one? I've been on the scale (about the same...), but I feel like my abs are already tighter, but I'm a little reluctant to put the measuring tape on!
Are folks waiting until the end or are people checking each week?!

Replies

• colorlessgreen
    colorlessgreen Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    I've definitely been tempted to, but I'm waiting til the end. I don't want to get discouraged if I don't see the results I'm expecting. I've even stopped weighing myself this month, and I typically weigh in daily!
  • Wottie72
    Wottie72 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Had a look on scale this mornig and it said I was 142 and I starter at 142.6. I'm maintaining at mo so a pleasant surprise.
  • cngeike
    cngeike Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    Well I lost 1lb. LOL Nothing big, but my pants are a little looser. I didn't do day 8, I will do it today. I was doing a ton of stuff for this weekend. But hopefully I can get it in today and tomorrow night
  • WalkingGirl1985
    WalkingGirl1985 Posts: 2,047 Member
    Options
    No measurements, but I can tell my hips are getting a bit smaller, the curves are showing more. :smile:
  • miskrys
    miskrys Posts: 6
    Options
    The first week I've lost 5lbs and 1 1/2 inches off my stomach. Super excited about the results so far!
  • LMiller81
    LMiller81 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    The first week I've lost 5lbs and 1 1/2 inches off my stomach. Super excited about the results so far!

Wow! Way to go!
  • colorlessgreen
    colorlessgreen Posts: 173 Member
    Options

Awesome job! I am SO tempted to weigh in and measure, but I'm going to live vicariously through you ladies instead. :)
  • jreed1920
    jreed1920 Posts: 123
    Options
    I am holding off on the measurements until the end but my clothes definitely fit differently, I have more energy and endurance and my body fat % has gone down