Easter Weekend Challenge-don't gain! ;0)

That's the challenge I am setting for myself this weekend. I will weigh myself tomorrow morning and then again on Monday! I will (gulp) let you know how I did. I want to make myself accountable and for this weekend I am going to pretend that I am at my goal weight and behave in a way I would picture my thinner self behaving. Does anyone else want to share their Easter weekend goal?

Have a super weekend everyone!
Quote for today-
"Winners make a habit of manufacturing their own positive expectations in advance of the event"
Brian Tracy

Replies

• 2fit4fat
    2fit4fat Posts: 559 Member
    sounds good to know me :-) dont bring to many sweets hahaha
  • rowyourboat
    rowyourboat Posts: 125 Member
    My family eats horrid! I'm so scared for tomorrow. SIL feels the need to make 5 billion deserts. UGH! I will only eat one tiny slice I will only eat one tiny slice I will only eat one tiny slice...... I'm bringing a fruit platter for the appetizer.
  • skimom7
    skimom7 Posts: 70
    My family eats horrid! I'm so scared for tomorrow. SIL feels the need to make 5 billion deserts. UGH! I will only eat one tiny slice I will only eat one tiny slice I will only eat one tiny slice...... I'm bringing a fruit platter for the appetizer.

Hooray for you! Nibble on yummy fruit! Have fun!
  • photogmama
    photogmama Posts: 32 Member
    how did it go??? I weighed myself on friday....and will wait a couple of days to even out from yesterday's buffet brunch!
  • 2fit4fat
    2fit4fat Posts: 559 Member
    i was gaining over the weekend.. today when i weighed though (since i forgot yesterday) i was .2 over BUT we ate dinner VERY late last night so i will double check tomorrow
  • rowyourboat
    rowyourboat Posts: 125 Member
    I over indulged on my kids chocolate. :( I ran 7 miles today and will run 5 on Thursday. I hope to be the same weight I was last week when I weigh in on Saturday. It's a process right?