Hey!

Options
TheFitHooker
TheFitHooker Posts: 3,358 Member
So I don't see much of a description so I assume when you say "Programmers" you are meaning like software programming, website programming and stuff like that?

I'm currently dabbing in some social networking software. I use to do lot's of web design. I know about anything to know in HTML, more then a little PHP, a very little Java, and wanting to learn more just don't have the time to focus on it all. I am self taught, never went to school for any of it. I use MySQL daily... Anyways, I enjoy looking through codes. I guess you can call me a code geek lol. I will read through codes for hours, it's like reading a good book to me lol. Anyways, yup that's me.

Replies

• Saruman_w
    Saruman_w Posts: 1,531 Member
    Options
    Hello! Yep. This was meant to be a place for software developers, web designers/web coders are welcome too. Good to have ya! This place sure could use some more activity. But that's great you're self taught. Early on, I was mostly self taught but eventually I went to school to major in Computer Science and learned more there. Lots of interesting stuff out there!
  • TheFitHooker
    TheFitHooker Posts: 3,358 Member
    Options
    Yeah there is, I doubt I'll ever go to school for it, while I enjoy doing it in my free time, my passion for my life lies in Nutrition and fitness, ironic haha... I use to hate to talk about the Nutrition and fitness stuff, but that' was cus I hated to admit how over weight I was.