marlakayallen
marlakayallen Posts: 34 Member
Calories 1087
Fat 35
Carbs 119
Protein 80
Sugars 19

Water 7 cups :smile:

Well, today I didn't do exercise. Can you tell by now, that exercise is not my favorite thing to do. During the week I do more because of a routine my husband and I have with P90X. By the way, many of you probably recognize my husband, he is Stanley Allen (aka nehushtan on MFP) and has been very successful and I am very proud of him and also he is a good motivator. He makes several comments in the MFP community.
Also, today was a challenge for low sugar since today was a day that my girls were making cookies, cupcakes and eating all the candy that their grandparents gave them for Easter. Happy Easter everyone.

Replies

• Tamishumate
    Tamishumate Posts: 1,171 Member
    Options
    ohh I went way over on carbs today, I had french fries and a burger with a bun for dinner. but I did good everywhere else and my totals were good. I ran for 45 minutes today with no pain, YEAH!!!

Totals calories1,605
    carbs194
    fat60
    protein95
    sugar36
    fiber21

and I hid easter eggs and didnt eat a one! and made coffee cake for my boys for breakfast! <3
  • mattysmom
    mattysmom Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    calories 1142
    carbs 81
    protein 136
    fat 39
    sugar 16
    This is the 1st day i had no fruit, but today my daughter & I are making watermelon baskets so I'm not sure how my sugar will be