What a super-fit toned apple looks like...

Options
colorlessgreen
colorlessgreen Posts: 173 Member
I always find myself lusting after photos of girls with tiny waists and curvy bums, but I know that no matter how much I work out, I'll never look like them. SO, the other day, I decided to find pictures of fit apple shapes. It was a little discouraging at first; it seems like the world equates "apple shape" with "flabby." :( Finally, I started finding pictures of apple shaped celebrities, and found some body types I can realistically dream of attaining! Cameron Diaz, Demi Moore, Angelina Jolie, Rosario Dawson, and even Gisele all look like apples to me!

See my little gallery here: http://imgur.com/a/kCOQI#0 (I don't know how to make it a link, sorry!)

Replies

• fourluvbugs
    fourluvbugs Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    I don't know how to get the link to be clickable either. Thanks so much for sharing these! They are definitely inspiring. You are so right, apple doesn't have to mean flabby and round. Great to see fit apple types!
  • psiren28
    psiren28 Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    Hey, we're in good company :smile: Nice to see you can still look sexy with no waist :laugh:
  • thatgirllesley
    Options
    Thank you so much for posting this! This gives me hope! :D
  • bethelcheryl
    bethelcheryl Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    All these people look great, but it's probably practically a full time job for them to maintain that. Sorry I'm a wet blanket. I haven't lost weight for a month so I'm a bit frustrated now.
  • lotusspark
    Options
    pinch me, i'm dreaming, there's still hope for me.