Before and After

Options
kgordon7
kgordon7 Posts: 130 Member
I just wanted to show a 6 month difference from my transition from eating 1200 calories and no weight lifting to eating about 1600-2000 calories and weight lifting.

2db8jki.png

5955717.png

Replies

• grover0ca
    grover0ca Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    looking good!!
    what does your weight lifting routine look like?
  • kgordon7
    Options
    I completed Chalean Extreme and now I'm doing the Lean for Life Phase of that program that rotates a circuit from each phase each week with some cardio on the days that I don't lift.
  • ANewLucia
    ANewLucia Posts: 2,081 Member
    Options
    Hey lady, I hope you don't mind but I put it in the sticky note before and after...I am tempted to go grab your long before and after post...it is just so inspiring...I hope you don't mind!
  • twinmomtwice4
    twinmomtwice4 Posts: 1,069 Member
    Options
    Wow, the difference is amazing! You're not even flexing and I can totally see the muscles in your arms!! And your legs are so sculpted and shapely!

Congratulations and thanks for sharing!!
  • kgordon7
    Options
    I just noticed that I put it in the wrong place. I'll the new one there too.
    Hey lady, I hope you don't mind but I put it in the sticky note before and after...I am tempted to go grab your long before and after post...it is just so inspiring...I hope you don't mind!
  • kgordon7
    Options
    Thank you so much.
    Wow, the difference is amazing! You're not even flexing and I can totally see the muscles in your arms!! And your legs are so sculpted and shapely!

Congratulations and thanks for sharing!!
  • JadeRabbit08
    JadeRabbit08 Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    Inspirational! :)
    Especially your legs look really great.