Tosca's Books

Options
esteelewis
esteelewis Posts: 96 Member
So I want to start eating clean but am very uneducated and am not really sure where to start or what it entails.
From what I see Tosca Reno is one of the main authorities on the subject. But she has about 15 different books and I have no clue where to start.

What do you recommend for someone that is just starting out...I want something to break it down to the very basics, explain what it is, why its better, and how to actually live/eat clean. Do any of her books actually do that or are they just cook books?

Is there somewhere else I should start?

THANKS!

Replies

• garlic7girl
    garlic7girl Posts: 2,234 Member
    Options
    She is not the only one she is just the one who had right promoter. Many others...clean eating has been around for years. A lot of sports have used it with athletes for years! I have gone to the library and read some books from no-name folk who emphasize eating whole foods. I don't have name but google it I am sure find more.
  • hollyknouse
    hollyknouse Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    I really liked Tosca's "Just the Rules" There is so much information out there it can be kind of overwhelming but don't get overwhelmed. I get a lot of recipes and ideas from Pinterest.
  • esteelewis
    esteelewis Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    I really liked Tosca's "Just the Rules" There is so much information out there it can be kind of overwhelming but don't get overwhelmed. I get a lot of recipes and ideas from Pinterest.

Thanks.
    That was the problem i was running into. I have been trying to research it but everyone says something different, there are so many varying degrees of "clean eating." and there is so much information it was a bit overwhelming.