Just Started!

Options
sgoldman328
sgoldman328 Posts: 379 Member
Hi everyone, I'm Stephanie!

I just started the 17DD today! So far so good -- although it's hard to NOT reach for that after-dinner piece of fruit. I'm sure I'l get used to it, though.

I am so thrilled to be joining this support system -- I have been stuck in the 160s for MONTHS and I am SO ready to see those 150s and 140s!!

Feel free to add me - I love giving encouragement and meeting new people

http://collegecookingandironchefamerica.blogspot.com/

Replies

• SanDFit
    SanDFit Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Good luck with the diet Stephanie! It really does get easier with all the restrictions. Like you I was stuck at the same weight for months even with exercise n watching what I eat. The 17 DD has helped me lose 12 lbs in one month. It really does work when you're stuck at a plateau. I wish you success as well :)
  • mochamom3
    Options
    Hello! My name is Stephanie as well! II am 5'6, and at 172 pounds. My goal is 130 and no more than 20% body fat.....I'm at 42 right now :-( My husband and I both started the 17DD last sunday, and I have only lost 2 pounds, so I'm hoping with a support system and a little more water I'll lose more. Congrats on surviving the first week! I can't wait to see all of our before and after pics!

Nice to meet you!!!