Single Men

Options

Replies

• phox1616
    phox1616 Posts: 3 Member
    edited May 2015
    Options
    Hey everyone.

I'm David and been single for far far to long now (at least 5-6 years now). Sadly I have gotten to the point where I don't even know how to find a date anymore. I don't drink so the bar scene is out the window, I don't dance although I did start to learn how to swing dance while I was in Asheville, NC for a month (there was a group that gave free lessons Wed evenings) and that was fun. I'd like to think I was good at it. I don't work right now as I'm a full time college student but my degree program is welding and just about everyone in my class is a guy.

so yeah I'm lost on how the heck I'm supposed to find a date and how I would even get started.

Oh and I'm from San Antonio, TX, USA
  • poppoli
    poppoli Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    My name is Olaf, I'm a film director from Iceland :) Nice to meet you all
  • Diorio79
    Diorio79 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi all, I'm Tami from Central Illinois. Any guys from the Midwest?
  • T1DCarnivoreRunner
    T1DCarnivoreRunner Posts: 11,502 Member
    Options
    Diorio79 wrote: »
    Hi all, I'm Tami from Central Illinois. Any guys from the Midwest?

I'm in SW Iowa.
  • DylanThomas2
    DylanThomas2 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Hello I am Dylan from Atlanta GA. I love meeting new people that are on the path to healthy living!
  • anichot
    anichot Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    phox1616 wrote: »
    Hey everyone.

I'm David and been single for far far to long now (at least 5-6 years now). Sadly I have gotten to the point where I don't even know how to find a date anymore. I don't drink so the bar scene is out the window, I don't dance although I did start to learn how to swing dance while I was in Asheville, NC for a month (there was a group that gave free lessons Wed evenings) and that was fun. I'd like to think I was good at it. I don't work right now as I'm a full time college student but my degree program is welding and just about everyone in my class is a guy.

so yeah I'm lost on how the heck I'm supposed to find a date and how I would even get started.

Oh and I'm from San Antonio, TX, USA

David, we are so alike! I've been single for 5 years. I'm a teacher, so I'm pretty much around women all day (except seven year olds, but that doesn't count
  • April_Marie85
    April_Marie85 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone! I've been single for 4 years now (sad huh?) 29 and in California ...I just started MFP yesterday! :smile: How is everyone doing?
  • JustinDuffey
    JustinDuffey Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hi im justin how is everyone
  • MalachyT
    MalachyT Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Malachy, 43 from Melbourne, Australia. Love MFP. My fat is melting away daily due to this app, but I am doing it alone here. Discovering new things every day, such as linking to other apps/devices. BTW I lost 7.5kg (16 pounds) in 5 weeks already using MFP.
  • wherethetrailends35
    wherethetrailends35 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    from uk reprezenting ha ha
  • holmesj747
    holmesj747 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Hey all, I'm Joe from Nor Cal.
  • jessykab74
    jessykab74 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm Jessica from Minnesota:)
  • NorwegianGuy
    NorwegianGuy Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hey, I'm Geir.
  • dana_mink
    dana_mink Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hi... just browsing the guys intros.
  • bluefish49
    bluefish49 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Michael from Texas.
  • ThePoeToaster
    ThePoeToaster Posts: 1,681 Member
    Options
    dana_mink wrote: »
    Hi... just browsing the guys intros.

Married and scoping out single guys? Naughty!
  • Oh_Simple_Man
    Oh_Simple_Man Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone, names Jeff.
  • wingchunrick
    wingchunrick Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    Rick from Derbyshire, UK.
  • T1DCarnivoreRunner
    T1DCarnivoreRunner Posts: 11,502 Member
    Options
    I just noticed that, prior to this post right here (sorry), there are exactly 259 responses in this thread and 259 responses in the Single Lades thread in this group.

I'm not suggesting we will all suddenly get matched as a result, just found that fascinating.