Insanity month one results

Options
Deanthedog
Deanthedog Posts: 122 Member
hey guys just thought id add this in

[img]http://i235.photobucket.com/albums/ee148/loopylaura68/Weight Loss Journey Edits/day1-28insanity.jpg[/img]

Replies

• Sildrae
    Sildrae Posts: 86
    Options
    Awesome results man, within 28 days you can see how your stomach is flattening! Those are great, roll on day 60!! :D

Can't wait to see your transformation fully dude, you'll rock! :)

--Lee
  • Deanthedog
    Options
    thank you Lee hopefully they will be good yours will be up before you know it
  • Sildrae
    Options
    I know yeah! :O -- 2 weeks and 4 days I think, that isn't long at all haha! Wooooooo! :D

--Lee
  • Marie047
    Marie047 Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    Wow, you are looking good. I am starting mine after my hols, is it difficult? Do you think I can include my gym session and this training together?

Marie
  • Deanthedog
    Options
    thanx Marie good luck with the program ....it is hard i wont lie but its really rewarding as well as you can see that was just the first months results and many people report that the results come in month two, gym and insanity together is a brave move if you ask me of course its doable but maybe leave the gym out for the first week because you will be sore I know of people that have quit the gym for this program.
  • danielayers
    Options
    Fantastic results Lee - you can certainly see the inch loss around your waist! I have been tempted to do this before but I never thought that I would actually do it but actually I think that given it is less than an hour that you need to do it in and the results that I have seen people getting from it - it's changed my mind! I will certainly be ordering this next when I get back to the UK!!
  • MissFuchsia
    MissFuchsia Posts: 526 Member
    Options
    Wow great results! Insanity looks so hard but can see its paying off for you

Carly
  • Sildrae
    Options
    Fantastic results Lee - you can certainly see the inch loss around your waist! I have been tempted to do this before but I never thought that I would actually do it but actually I think that given it is less than an hour that you need to do it in and the results that I have seen people getting from it - it's changed my mind! I will certainly be ordering this next when I get back to the UK!!

I think you meant Dean? :D

@Marie - I'd leave out the Gym if I was you, as starting with Insanity will shock your body, doing cardio based work outs as well as strength work outs will leave you worse off, you won't gain like you'd think you would either. You'll end up pushing less in Insanity and have less energy for the strength training in Gym, not only that, you're technically doubling a work out per session, Insanity is 6 days per week, 1 day rest. You'll not have enough time in a week to recover both strength and cardio work outs so your muscles will be very sore and you could potentially halt your training through injury flower...

--Lee