***ALL TEAMS WEEK 1 CHALLENGE****

Options
2»

Replies

• fitmom_pam1976
    fitmom_pam1976 Posts: 1,192 Member
    Options
    My strength is calorie tracking (except today since its my birthday!)... My weekness is finding the time to squeeze in workouts.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! :drinker:
  • TiffanyW1014
    TiffanyW1014 Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    My strength would be my eating (while at work) but everything else goes out the window. Not much support on the home front and eating with the family is never the best so I do my best for breakfast and lucnh but can easily blow it on dinner.

Weakness would be my dinner/not at work eating and exercise. I get some exercise but I know I could do so much more so I am going to push harder to workout longer/harder while I am at the gym.
  • rrakcarter
    rrakcarter Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    My strenght is that I have made a commitment to running every single day. I have run at least a mile every single day since jan. 15, 2008 (4 years 2 months 28 days....even with ruptured/torn ligaments in left foot & broke right foot right now.) So I am determined.
    My weakness is that I have great ideas 2 start 2 do something but then never finish it. I wait til the last minute each night 2 work out & by then I'm tired & shorten my run & skip strength training. I have no concept of a schedule.
  • meluc
    meluc Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Strength: My weekday diet: I drink a 2 litre pitcher of water while I work all week, I make great food choices and 98% under daily cals.
    Challenge: Weekends! I tend to not drink much water on weekends and I snack more
    Overcoming: I will try and plan my weekend food and perhaps make ahead meals on the weekends for the weel to come. I will also try and carry water with me on the weekends so I can keep my water intake up!

Good luck to all!
  • carrielynn62
    carrielynn62 Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    My strength is my workouts and water intake, i love to workout and I have always drank a lot of water.
    My challenge is snacking after 7:00pm, I do great all day.
  • 6mimi
    6mimi Posts: 1,439 Member
    Options
    My strenght is that I have made a commitment to running every single day. I have run at least a mile every single day since jan. 15, 2008 (4 years 2 months 28 days....even with ruptured/torn ligaments in left foot & broke right foot right now.) So I am determined.
    My weakness is that I have great ideas 2 start 2 do something but then never finish it. I wait til the last minute each night 2 work out & by then I'm tired & shorten my run & skip strength training. I have no concept of a schedule.

Wow.. that is incredible dedication! Very Impressive!:drinker: