Hybrids

Options
Deanthedog
Deanthedog Posts: 122 Member
Any of you Beachbody buffs doing a hybrid?, Planning a hybrid?, Any hybrids you would recommend ?

My self I'm hoping to get asylum volume 1-2 after completing 1 or 2 rounds of Insanity completing them then attempt a hybrid of the three.

Replies

• LoopyLaura68
    LoopyLaura68 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    i have a Hybrid workout saved on my PC for Hip Hop Abs/Insanity Hybrid. But not sure whether to start that after completing HHA or do Insanity first after completing HHA: :huh:
  • Sildrae
    Sildrae Posts: 86
    Options
    I've not got any hybrids in mind yet, though one thing I'd recommend you to do Laura, is to finish Insanity before you do a Hybrid, doing a Hybrid might lead to a higher chance of injury, that's just a guess though, but I would get your feet wet with Insanity first before doing a Hybrid, that's for sure :)

--Lee
  • LoopyLaura68
    Options
    that's what Dean said too lol :laugh:
    I have dabbled once in Insanity,& I do want to do the whole Insanity anyway,was just wondering would it be easier to do the Hybrid because it's mixing the two,instead of full on 60 days Insanity? Can you tell I'm not looking forward to the hardness of it? :laugh: Though after completing HHA i might feel better about doing Insanity anyway :bigsmile:
  • Sildrae
    Options
    Haha, we think alike haha! :D

I definitely wouldn't recommend doing a Hybrid until you've done and completed Insanity, because I think you'd be more prone to the risk of injury, then that just spoils everything then :(

Once you've done HHA, you will have a base to start from, so Insanity shouldn't be as hard for you, once you have the fitness from HAA, do Insanity then think about a Hybrid, otherwise do another Insanity then try a Hybrid =)

--Lee
  • LoopyLaura68
    Options
    Will do, :smile:
    am thinking of getting Rockin Body(Shaun T's follow up to HHA) if it's available here,then Insanity after. If it's not available here then i'll do Insanity if I feel ready.If not i'll re-do HHA until I am.Though Turbo jam looks good too! So many choices! :bigsmile:
  • Sildrae
    Options
    I'm not sure on Turbo Jam, or the Rockin Body you mentioned, I'm sure there is one called Turbo Fire, that's another one you could try before Insanity maybe?

--Lee
  • LoopyLaura68
    Options
    Turbo Jam was advertised on on 1 of either mine or Dean's dvds,think it's the same person that does turbo fire. Turbo Fire also looks quite intense & fast like Insanity is. The thing i thought good about Turbo Jam was it started off at beginner level,not just throwing you straight into it. But don't think it's over here yet,hopefully by the time i finish HHA it might be.
    This ir Rockin Body: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QWv_rSi2mEQ&feature=player_embedded
    & this is Turbo jam: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eyqYamCg1Nk both not available in uk yet :grumble:
  • Sildrae
    Options
    Thanks flower :)

I hope it isn't long before those two products are over here, it'll be good for business! ;)

I'll check them both out now and yeah you're right, I didn't put much thought into it when I mentioned Turbo Fire, as it is quite intensive haha! My bad! :O

Good plan of action though, build on the base, work it up and that way you're sorted ;)

--Lee