Your FAVORITE lean and green meal

Options
basenji
basenji Posts: 208 Member
What is your favorite lean and green meal and/or your go-to lean and green meal?

Replies

• AJHarman
    AJHarman Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    cauliflower pizza!
  • Stacivogue
    Stacivogue Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    Sea bass baked with lime and jalapeño or spicy salsa. Steamed broccoli.

1 cup steamed lobster meat with a little cocktail sauce. More steamed veggies.
  • calla130
    calla130 Posts: 19
    Options
    My favorite is jumbo shrimp over raw spinach, tossed with diced tomatoes and Newman's Own Lite balsamic. My go-to is tuna (made with Walden Farms honey mustard flavored mayo) on top of cucumber slices.
  • rosesandsuch
    rosesandsuch Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    6 oz grilled chicken shredded over raw spinach and steamed cauliflower with 1/2 oz crushed walnuts as my single healthy fat serving. I also use all 3 of my daily condiments and make a yummy dressing to put on top out of Bragg apple cider vinegar, yellow mustard, and Trader Joe's flower pepper. :) (If I've used a condiment already I just leave out the flower pepper).

It's my go-to meal<3
  • gardengirlkp
    gardengirlkp Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Costco turkey burger with fajita seasoning, cooked up and served warm over cold spinach with 1 TBS healthy fat dressing, and sliced cherry tomatoes.
  • dellamac
    dellamac Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Egg white omelet with lots of veggies. Simple, easy, and quick. :)
  • littleredjd
    littleredjd Posts: 66
    Options
    I love the Lemon Greek Salad or the Spicy Garlic Lime Shrimp from the MF cookbook.
  • linnre
    linnre Posts: 3
    Options
    I keep a big container of baby spinach in my frig and the big pouches of tuna (in water) on hand for a quick lean and green meal. Sometimes I add avocado and celery or other veggies and I always add some salad dressing. I have this pretty often and love it every time!