Let's Go Blue!

Options
road2peachtree
road2peachtree Posts: 309 Member
C'mon Blue team! Let's get crackin'. This is mid-week. We are lagging behind the Red Team by 1 point so that means we are close. Let's push the rest of this week out so we can get some great numbers :flowerforyou: *ummm...yea...for the record, I am a bit amped today and I have no idea why :huh: *

Replies

• StrengthIDidntKnow
    StrengthIDidntKnow Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    So far, so good. I am at 50 of the push ups and tricep dips, 100 bicep curls!
  • road2peachtree
    road2peachtree Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    We got swept by the Red Team again Blue. C'mon...what's up? My numbers weren't awesome, but this next challenge we should be able to snag a win at some point. Let's go blue :)
  • StrengthIDidntKnow
    Options
    Sorry about the gain this week, I tried to get by without tracking and my water consumption was horrible. I did pretty well with the challenge and hope that helps us.

My water bottle is going every where with me this week.
  • MNJ2921
    MNJ2921 Posts: 63
    Options
    I didn't do too well tracking for a couple of days, and it also showed on the scales. I had a very small loss, but know I do better when I consistently track...

I'm being very good with my water this week and will do my best to log everything!
  • Maurice1966
    Maurice1966 Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    didn;t lose/didn;t gain.
    small injury prevented me completing all the challenges but feel like I'm back on track with that.

Sorry. This week will do better.

We can do this or die trying!!! ok, hopefully not die.
  • StrengthIDidntKnow
    Options
    How is everyone doing?

So far, so good with the water challenge. The only downside - I had to use the bathroom on the train yesterday, it was a little scary :ohwell: