Need Motivation

Options
jnels
jnels Posts: 28 Member
I weighed this morning and I'm down another pound, for a total of 9 lbs. I'm proud of myself yet I cant see it. I can tell my clothes are getting bigger, so I get that. And the scale obviously see's it....but when I look in mirror, I dont notice any changes. Mu husband says he can't tell b/c he sees me everyday :grumble:

Does anyone feel the same? Am I just crazy? How much more weight do I need to lose to notice? Some words of wisdom and motivation would help! Thanks!

Replies

• sjjacobs1
    sjjacobs1 Posts: 17
    Options
    9 lbs is terrific. If you're clothes are lose there's def. a difference, girly! You're doing great, don't get discouraged, I'm sure you will see a difference soon!
  • nomayo
    nomayo Posts: 228
    Options
    Keep up! Don't give up, this journey is one day at a time, and even though, we would like to see results fast, we need to keep going. 9 pounds is great, I haven't lost that much in a long time, I wish I can be there, but for now I try to relax and not think about it by doing my chores, or read about something else than healthy lifestyle. Don't get discourage, you are doing a great job. (((HUGS)))
  • jnels
    jnels Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Thanks girls! That really helped. I need to keep my eye on my goal and be proud I"ve come this far! :heart:
  • Candida1983
    Candida1983 Posts: 188
    Options
    I would try to see someone that you haven't seen in a few weeks. They always freak and say stuff like "Oh my gosh, you look great!" or "Holy wow, how much weight have you lost?" It's a great feeling, definitely gives you the motivation to keep going and change even more. :bigsmile: By the way, I think 9 pounds is awesome! Be proud of yourself!! :happy: