Body Fat Analyzers

Options
k0nfyo0zed
k0nfyo0zed Posts: 313 Member
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000FYZMYK/ref=ox_sc_act_title_1?ie=UTF8&m=ATVPDKIKX0DER

^^ That one gets good reviews and because I'm currently somewhere in the super unhealthy 50% range, I want to keep an eye on that as one of my measurements as well. In order of priority: body fat percentage, measurements in inches, pounds on the scale.

But I want to make sure I'm getting a good one, so I wanted to see if anyone had used this before. The reviews on amazon says this is like the ones used in gyms... but I've never seen one.

Anybody know anything about them??

Replies

• 12by311
    12by311 Posts: 1,719 Member
    Options
    That's the one I just purchased! My husband's large company uses it for our health assessments every year for insurance purposes. Seems to be fairly accurate.
  • k0nfyo0zed
    k0nfyo0zed Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    thank you! i've heard everything from "inaccurate waste of money, get calipers instead" to "it's awesome, buy it, buy it now!"

of course the one person that was negative nancy was a guy that always has something negative to say to my questions. meh.

i deliberately didn't want to get calipers because i want to be able to do this myself (not rely on my husband) and not have to worry about finding the exact spot on my fat roll to measure!