NSV and I haven't had one in a WHILE!!

Options
SmileyJ23
SmileyJ23 Posts: 349 Member
So it was a crazy night. maintenance issues in MY apartment from 8 something til after midnight. Im dead tired!! But I look in the mirror my stomach is looking great. really great like you know how sometimes you see the improvingg you and you are like oh..that is me :) Well i pulled out the measuring tape. I have lost an inch on my hips-that had only decreased 2 inches since I started Oct 11. and one inch in my natural waist and lower waist under my belly button. I am beyond excited....still tired but this made my morning. It has been quite a challenge because I had seen inches move I want to say since February maybe Early March!

The scale is up a few pounds from my last weigh in- almost 10. Ive been eating more for about 2 weeks and started Turbo Fire about a week or more before the eating change (like 2185+ daily used to be around 1540 occasionally eating some exercise cals) maybe a little more than that and TOM is really witiin 5 days... but the inches were my proof.

I feel great. :bigsmile: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: Now off to finish getting ready for work.

And I hope it was ok to post this here. I wanted to share this with people who are also eating more and loving it!

Replies

• PinkAndSparkle
    Options
    WOO!!! You rock :)
  • jj3120
    jj3120 Posts: 358
    Options
    That's brilliant!! Well done : )
  • ANewLucia
    ANewLucia Posts: 2,081 Member
    Options
    Girl that is AWESOME!!!!
  • 31prvrbs
    31prvrbs Posts: 687 Member
    Options
    LOVE!!! Who can resist a flat belly? :bigsmile:
  • jaeone
    jaeone Posts: 649 Member
    Options
    Yay! Congrats on your shrinking body!!!
  • gemiwing
    gemiwing Posts: 1,525 Member
    Options
    YAYYYY!!!! :D That's a great NSV!!
  • sonyachan
    sonyachan Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    So glad to hear you are losing inches while the scale is up....I have gained about 6 -8 pounds since increasing my calories, so I need to hear these NSV's!