Hi Everyone, New to the group....any Canadian's out there

Options
Hi everyone, I just found the group and I'm excited to see progress. I have been following the BFC on and off for a couple months but I am having a hard time keeping focused. My goal is to lose 10-15lbs and I know it a mental game I play with myself but I am hoping by tracking my info on fitness pal it might push me and get me to my end goal. Not sure where everyone is from but I'm from Edmonton, Alberta, Canada, so I lot of the info that Jorge recommends or Amber (meandjorge.com) isn't available up here. There are lots of alternatives but I am just wondering if there are any other Canadian's doing the BFC on this site. :happy:
Looking forward to chatting with everyone and sharing.

Replies

• livebetter8
    Options
    Hi there, I am following the BFC (more the fast track version with no grains). What products are you looking for? I have found most things. Love Amber! Her blog has been a big help.
  • DominoTr
    DominoTr Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    This reply is several months after your question, but I am Canadian and started the BFC. I did find a wonderful online low carb grocery up in Markham, and they do deliver. I wasn't able to find everything, but they do carry alot of what he recommends. Also the Loblaws superstore and TNS health foods in Whitby has Barlean's Omega Swirl. As for the bread, I found Ezekiel at Loblaws. Low carb grocery has tons of Dr. Joseph products, maltitol, erythritol, xylitol, flatout flat bread. Still looking for soy flour, maybe it will be at the bulk barn. If you're out in BC I know there's a low carb grocery there. For orders under $100 they charge $7 delivery. Pretty reasonable considering it would cost me twice that much to drive there and back and it's only a day or so to wait for delivery. Hope that helps, and if you're still on the BFC, friend me. You can friend me either way, no worries. Always nice to have motivation and buddies along the way.