What do you measure...?

Options
lillebanon
lillebanon Posts: 214 Member
I'm going to try and dig out a measuring tape this evening and measure myself so I can track inches as well as pounds (incidentally, I'm down 3 lbs since I started "stuffing myself" three days ago... bizarre and amazing). Anyway, what all should I measure?

Replies

• k0nfyo0zed
    k0nfyo0zed Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    I measure several points, because the more places you check, the better overall idea you can get about your losses. "bust, waist, hips" only tells part of the story, so I do neck, bust, waist, belly button, hips, right thigh, right calf, and right bicep. Sort of an all over look, and shows me where the fat is coming from first.
  • ANewLucia
    ANewLucia Posts: 2,081 Member
    Options
    I'm going to try and dig out a measuring tape this evening and measure myself so I can track inches as well as pounds (incidentally, I'm down 3 lbs since I started "stuffing myself" three days ago... bizarre and amazing). Anyway, what all should I measure?

Oh wow, that is amazing!!! I hope you updated the weigh in/ measurements page.
  • MsTanya77
    MsTanya77 Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    I measure upper arms, chest, bust, waist, hips, thighs, and calves.
  • lillebanon
    lillebanon Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    Thanks. A 3 lb fluctuation isn't that unheard of for me, but it certainly wasn't in the direction I was expecting for just starting out on the increased calories. I was definitely expecting to see a slight gain at first.