Replies

• 93nan
    93nan Posts: 130
    Options
    Bump
  • Timby1
    Timby1 Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much for this group. I have just finished reading the program part of the pdf and understood it, but wondered if there were any adjustments for women. I guess not. :ohwell: It's time for me to get to the "man cave" part of the gym. It's at a community college and I haven't really be over to inspect the free weights section, but I'm guessing I'll have to get some of the smaller 2.5 weights. Thank you for your help...I'm sure I'll be back in here often. :bigsmile:
  • Timby1
    Timby1 Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    edit: sorry...posted twice
  • phat_to_phab_by_phorty
    Options
    I wanta do this!!!
  • Tanana66
    Tanana66 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Thanks, love it. :flowerforyou:
    After reading PDF I decided, naaah, not for me. :noway:
    I am starting next week (in bed with flu, but can't wait)
  • LindaLou252
    Options
    Bump!
  • pjcoco
    Options
    This may be a really silly question... Do A and B just alternate? So first week is A - B - A, and second week B - A - B and so on?
  • krokador
    krokador Posts: 1,794 Member
    Options
    This may be a really silly question... Do A and B just alternate? So first week is A - B - A, and second week B - A - B and so on?

Yup! That's the gist of it!
  • _HeartsOnFire_
    _HeartsOnFire_ Posts: 5,304 Member
    Options
    OMG Thank you for breakingi t down!!! I've been wanting to start on this but that PDF was a little scary.
  • mfp2014mfp
    mfp2014mfp Posts: 689 Member
    Options
  • Firekeeper66
    Firekeeper66 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    bump
  • rabbyduby
    rabbyduby Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    bump
  • ironbutterfly_
    Options
    Bump
  • sarwatf
    sarwatf Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    bump for later :)
  • eeee_jay92
    Options
    bump
  • whizzlers
    whizzlers Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Bump xx
  • redheadmommy
    redheadmommy Posts: 908 Member
    Options
    I confused by the weight increasing. Are we supposed to do 5 lb increase in every day on each of the 3 workout? Since squat is in both a and b days! this means, 1 month is about 8-9 workouts , which is 40- 45 lb increase per MONTH?
    Starting the 45 lb empty bar and double it in a month , triple it in 2 months and quadruple is in 3 months reaching like 180 lb in 90 days? That seem very aggressive and impossible to me. Am I misunderstanding something?
    On the other moves like bench press, which only every second time, so 6 times a month , it would mean 30 lb increase per month?
    I can see this happen in the first month , but the second month is already over ambitious and doing that on the 3 rd month in a row seems impossible to me.
  • Rashmi_mishra
    Rashmi_mishra Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    bump
  • diwijo13
    diwijo13 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • momof3and3
    momof3and3 Posts: 656 Member
    Options
    I have 2 questions:

1. What is the rest period between each set...10 seconds, 15 seconds, 30 seconds?????

2. How often do you increase the weight, with each workout or every 4 weeks, or so????

Thanks!