Replies

• Connie48
    Connie48 Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    Thank you!
  • dafoots0911
    dafoots0911 Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    Just curious about the order of w/o A and w/o B.
    Week one I did w/o A, B, A. Am I supposed to do B, A, B on week two and then back to A, B, A on week three.
  • DawnEmbers
    DawnEmbers Posts: 2,451 Member
    Options
    Tad late to respond but yep. @dafoots0911 that is how it goes. A/B/A then B/A/B and so forth.
  • buckwld5150
    buckwld5150 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    sadrac4683 wrote: »
    Started doing Strongs 5X5 and I noticed that on the app they have an upgrade option to gain strength faster. Just curious to see if anyone has purchased it and if it is worth it.

I purchased the accessory pack and I love it. You can customize how many additional exercises you want to do on workout A or B, and I feel like it gives the workout a little more variety. If I'm struggling with a workout or don't have time, I might skip them because I don't want to be too sore to complete the main lifts, but I usually have a little bit left in me at the end! Oh and if I remember correctly, the warmup sets are part of the package as well. I love that it calculates the weights for your warm up sets, very helpful.
  • pearl12970
    pearl12970 Posts: 13 Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    Thank you for this. So helpful !
  • healthhappinessfit
    healthhappinessfit Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Thank you!
  • Graceious1
    Graceious1 Posts: 716 Member
    Options
    I go up in increments of 2.5lb abd the app is brilliant and constantly updating. Thanks for your notes
  • Dhathri
    Dhathri Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    bump
  • kenya50
    kenya50 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Bump for later
  • Doinitin2015
    Doinitin2015 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Bump