changed setting...ignore MFP that I will lose 0?

Options
OK I just changed my settings- my TDEE minus 15% is 1900. I am trying this after eating 1200 for two months and not losing...MFP says I will lose 0.0 pounds. Scary!! However I guess what I was doing (starving) doesn't work for me either so I need some ENCOURAGEMENT to try this!

Replies

• rubybeach
    rubybeach Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    If it makes you feel better, mine always says I'll gain! Keep calm and carry on.
  • ANewLucia
    ANewLucia Posts: 2,081 Member
    Options
    I just ignore what it says...I change my calories based on what I am doing that day...most days I eat 1900 and some higher and according to MFP I should be gaining, but I sure am NOT:-)

Glad you decided to fuel your body!
  • gemiwing
    gemiwing Posts: 1,525 Member
    Options
    Two days ago mine said, 'You will weigh 259.6 in four weeks'.

Yesterday I weighed in at 259.0

:D

You can do this!
  • jaeone
    jaeone Posts: 649 Member
    Options
    Pay no attention to those calculations! Keep eating you new and improved daily goal!
  • survivormom3
    survivormom3 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Ok, here I go...Here is to no longer STARVING!!! (and back to the weight room I go!!)
  • hollydohrman
    hollydohrman Posts: 492 Member
    Options
    I'm so glad you posted this. I'm taking the plunge and am upping my calories. I've been scared too but now is the time to give it a shot.
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,248 Member
    Options
    If it really bugs you, you can go through the MFP goal settings on guided and change your activity level to active or very active, then go back and re-do them on the custom setting to make sure your calories are at 1900.