Another NSV...those who need more proof that eating more wor

Options
twinmomtwice4
twinmomtwice4 Posts: 1,069 Member
Just a few days ago I posted that I had lost 2 pounds since beginning this "eat more, weight less" theory of losing weight. Since someone here had mentioned tracking your weight every day to get a sense of your gains/losses to find a pattern, I've been tracking my weight every day.

So, according to my scale, I gained those 2 pounds back in the last couple of days BUT.....

this morning I put on a pair of pants that I haven't been able to wear in quite awhile (couldn't even get them buttoned) but today they slid on perfectly and buttoned without me having to suck my gut in!!

Perfect example that this does work!

So what if the scale shows a gain....clearly I'm continuing to lose inches or these pants would not have fit!!

Keep eating and working out!!! And the inches will come off!!!!

Now, I'm off to go find one of my favorite pairs of shorts from last summer and use that to gauge my next NSV!!!

Replies

• twinmomtwice4
    Options
    Oh and I should probably add that I've increased the weights on my workouts and my muscles are extremely sore so I don't think that eating more has contributed to the weight gain the last couple days. But more of water retention in my muscles that has caused the gain.
  • gemiwing
    gemiwing Posts: 1,525 Member
    Options
    that's so aaaawesome!!! :D

I would try on everything in my closet lol I'd just be throwing pants on left and right.

CONGRATS!!!!!
  • ANewLucia
    ANewLucia Posts: 2,081 Member
    Options
    LIKE!!!
  • mayralee13
    mayralee13 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Way to go!!!!!!! I started to eat more too and have lost 4.8 pounds just this week. Yeah......waiting until tomorrow to weight in!
  • editnonnalynn
    editnonnalynn Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    I congratulate you! WTG! I too have experienced success this week. I was stalled out, read the posts here, upped my good cals, and in about 2 weeks WHOOSH....I not only started losing again, I lost 5 pounds. I have talked to 2 friends who have similar stories. It works. JOY JOY JOY! *apologizes to body*
  • gemiwing
    gemiwing Posts: 1,525 Member
    Options
    I congratulate you! WTG! I too have experienced success this week. I was stalled out, read the posts here, upped my good cals, and in about 2 weeks WHOOSH....I not only started losing again, I lost 5 pounds. I have talked to 2 friends who have similar stories. It works. JOY JOY JOY! *apologizes to body*

lol I actually took five minutes one day and really did apologize to my body for all the junk I put it through! :D Congrats on your loss!!!
  • ladyfingers39
    Options
    That is so exciting!!!
  • Jessica1274
    Jessica1274 Posts: 363 Member
    Options
    *Like*
  • kelmax
    kelmax Posts: 55
    Options
    That is awesome!!!
  • twinmomtwice4
    Options
    Thanks ladies!!!
  • twinmomtwice4
    Options

Congratulations!!! That's awesome!!!
  • tangiesharp
    tangiesharp Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    Great job!! Congratulations!
  • twinmomtwice4
    Options
    Way to go!!!!!!! I started to eat more too and have lost 4.8 pounds just this week. Yeah......waiting until tomorrow to weight in!

Yep, saw your status update!!! Congratulations again!!!!
  • AmyzNewGroove
    AmyzNewGroove Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    AMAZING!!!!! I :heart: NSVs! Keep them coming :happy:
  • jj3120
    jj3120 Posts: 358
    Options
    This is great, very inspiring! Well done : )
  • autumnk921
    autumnk921 Posts: 1,376 Member
    Options
    Awesome!! Thank you for sharing this...It's nice to hear the success stories of upping calories... :)
  • oonga
    oonga Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    WOW that is fantastic!!!
    You are so inspiring and i love how you eat so well too!!

I really have to keep reminding myself to use those extra calories on good food NOT chips and chocolate LOL
    I have been mostly good but every now and then when i feel like filling it with crap, your diary comes up on my news feed and i see all these beautiful foods and it re-motivates me :)

Your good work is paying off!
  • twinmomtwice4
    Options
    WOW that is fantastic!!!
    You are so inspiring and i love how you eat so well too!!

I really have to keep reminding myself to use those extra calories on good food NOT chips and chocolate LOL
    I have been mostly good but every now and then when i feel like filling it with crap, your diary comes up on my news feed and i see all these beautiful foods and it re-motivates me :)

Your good work is paying off!

Awwww, thank you!!!! Your comment made me smile!!! :bigsmile: I do have a cheat meal or a cheat dessert every Saturday (you'll notice I very rarely log on the weekends...heehee....although I probably should start logging on those days too!)