sugar free chocolate??

Options
mfisher16508
mfisher16508 Posts: 269 Member
I am not having cravings for chocolate, but I would like to try the atkins snacks, like the PB cups, they look amazing and it would be nice to have something like that.

Has anyone had them or tried them, I am curious, if they are good I will try them for sure.

Replies

• tessanne10
    tessanne10 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    I tried those before surgery and they are good! I'm not real crazy on the Chocolate Royale protein drink though. The protein bars aren't to bad either.
    I really haven't had a craving for sweets since surgery and at Easter it didn't bother me when everyone else had dessert. No real chocolate cravings yet, so maybe I'm cured. lol
  • mfisher16508
    mfisher16508 Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    mo cravings here either, I just want to try them...desert didnt bother me either at easter cause I had a tsp of frosting for my bday and swore neve again to eat real sugar. It was horrible, but the doc said sometimes that is the best way to learn, he even laughed at me.

So I will try them, I was wondering about the protein bars as well. I tried the mocha coffee shake thing, I didnt like it, I just make my own coffee drink now. heres how

I brew starbucks coffee caramel flavor, chill it overnight, add 8 ounces to my blender with chocolate unjury powder, 1 pack of equal (2 was way too sweet) and a tbsp of half and half, it was freakin amazing, omg sooooo good. INfact I think I will make one for work...I bet with a sugar free pudding in there is would be even better.
  • Susann1963
    Susann1963 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    I tried those years ago and the Malatol ( I think its called sugar alcohols?) had a laxative effect on me...wait... I need that now!!! :embarassed:
  • TL0105
    TL0105 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    That drink sounds amazing!!! I will have to try that...
  • TL0105
    TL0105 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I tried those years ago and the Malatol ( I think its called sugar alcohols?) had a laxative effect on me...wait... I need that now!!! :embarassed:

Lol...you are too funny! Give it a shot! :laugh:
  • gspea
    gspea Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    Susann196 - you made me laugh out loud with your post! Mfisher16508 - that drink sounds wonderful... I will have to give this a try... And will have to look for those peanut butter cups. I would like to try them...