first group i have joined

Options
What do I do now that I joined and posted my starting weight? Sorry to sound so out of it. Just a newbie. Thanks!

Replies

• momoftenkids
    Options
    my 2nd day so i'm learning with you. I need friends. I only have two
  • yocaitygee
    Options
    Let me wait until I am back on a computer and not my phone and I will tell you ladies everything!!! :) For now just start requesting friends if you want! Everybody loves a friend request and a great thing to go is to go under the Introduction Forum and look at all the new people joining! It's not hard at all to find someone who has goals like yours or who is just looking for friends for motivation and support! You both have come to the right place :)
  • yocaitygee
    Options
    OKAY! So pretty much this group is going to be all about motivation and support with a little bit of competition mixed in :) Some people love it all and it can really push people! You don't do anything special here on this group unless you want to! You can post topics and comments, but keep logging your food/exercise on your page! And I'm not sure if you saw, but someone has generously fixed up a Google document to keep track of everyone's weight! I haven't looked at it yet, but I am so anxious to! I'm not sure if that answered your question, but PLEASE feel free to ask anymore!