THANKS & Suggestions!?!

Options
I am sooo ecstatic with the AMAZING turnout this group has accumulated in just a few hours! I just wanted to ask if anyone has any suggestions for the site itself or for the competition! If you want to send me them in a private message, please feel free!

Welcome to everyone and thanks for joining!

If you read the topics someone has been an amazing person @DaChozn and put together this Google document

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AjLYraxwRegMdG0wdjFrUGxDdVg2X2Q0Y1dybHZna0E

to keep track of everyone's weight! HOW AMAZING IS THAT!?!?!?! She has already input many of the names, but for anyone who needs to add their name just right click the name at the end and click to add a column! :) A suggestion could be to alphabetize these, but I would be worried what that would do to the rest of the columns so let's keep that as is and try to remember where you are! I always say: If that is the worst part of your day, you had a good day! So no grief :wink: Hahaha only kidding!

Thanks and good luck tomorrow!!!! First weigh-in TOMORROW! If you aren't sure of your starting weight, go right ahead and use tomorrow as starting and the first weight :)

I have also opened this to people who have less than 20lbs to lose because NO ONE should miss out on the support and motivation we have to offer with a healthy bit of competition :) So please be welcoming to all of the newcomers no matter what their goals are!

And if people are mean, nuh uh, no way, not tolerated! Not that I would expect that from anyone, but we are here to be supportive and not critical so keep and open mind and no passing judgment!

With that said, YAY, I'M SO EXCITED!!!! Good luck to all :smile:

Replies

• MsChrissyAnn
    MsChrissyAnn Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    This is awesome! I'm really glad I found this group! However...me and my scale are not on speaking terms right now...it just isn't being very nice. So I've decided to only get it out of the closet once every two weeks. Hope this is cool with ya'll :)
  • yocaitygee
    Options
    This is awesome! I'm really glad I found this group! However...me and my scale are not on speaking terms right now...it just isn't being very nice. So I've decided to only get it out of the closet once every two weeks. Hope this is cool with ya'll :)

Whatever works for you!!! I am the creator and I am actually only thinking about stepping on every two weeks now. My scale is going to go in time out for saying some bad numbers!