Who has started already?

Options
RieBerg
RieBerg Posts: 261 Member
I am going to officially do day one today. Who is in?

Replies

• cam_l20
    cam_l20 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the invite! :o)

I just finished day 1 about 10 minutes ago. This will be my second attempt at the 30DS (stopped at day 23 last time).
  • RieBerg
    Options
    Oh wow. Good luck! Stick around here. We won't let you give up this time! How long ago did you do it? I did it in January, and lost about 8 pounds, but now I am back up higher than I started. :(
  • cam_l20
    cam_l20 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    I think it was late January/early February. I lost a few pounds (can't remember how many), but was (and still am) running at the same time, so some of it would have been down to that. I actually gave up because I was struggling to do both the running and the 30DS, but I've decided to give it another try, I mean, it's only 20 mins a day, isn't it? Plus I've been out and bought a mat and handweights this time around - before I was using the cushion of a sun lounger as a mat (which slid about on my laminate floor and eventually ripped) and cans of chopped tomatoes as weights! I was also put off a bit as I was struggling with the plank-based moves purely because of the sliding around, either on the cushion or on the laminate as soon as my hands got a bit sweaty. Fingers crossed I'll be able to stick to it this time - I'm hoping joining the group will help!
  • tashajo414
    tashajo414 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I am currently a nursing student and have 3 tests this week, so starting tonight I may or may not be able to do. I have decided to do the 30DS because it is only 20-30mins a day and I will be able to get up in the morning before school and do the program. I have been trying to run and train for a 5k that I am doing the 2nd weekend of May, but it has been so cold and bitter in the mornings that I havent had much luck. I am really hoping this keeps me motivated and I have heard great things about this workout program so I am excited to get started!!!
  • RieBerg
    Options
    I hear you about school. I am also a student p;us a full time employee. I was doing so well, but then decided that studying just had to take top priority over health. I bounces back to a higher weight than I started at. Now I passed this big test and am taking the summer off school, so I have no excuses. Well, after this semester is over anyway, but it is still manageable.
  • mgs68pony
    mgs68pony Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the invite. I will be doing day 8 tonight! Not lookinf forward to it, took a few days off. Had a little to stressful of a week, so I chose to walk instead of shred. I am sure I will pay for that choice.
  • torizia
    torizia Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the invite :) I'm on day 5, am planning on doing it every day except for Tuesdays (as I do a weights class at the gym and can't face doing both!) and am also doing spinning and body combat each week.

Good luck all!
  • Evallusion
    Evallusion Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    I started today.
  • Kbackinshape
    Options
    Just did day #1 Level #1 right now. Feeling great! :)
  • mgs68pony
    mgs68pony Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the invite. I will be doing day 8 tonight! Not lookinf forward to it, took a few days off. Had a little to stressful of a week, so I chose to walk instead of shred. I am sure I will pay for that choice.

I just completed it and man did it kill me! I think it was almost as bad as day two or day three!
  • stogs123
    stogs123 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Did Day 1 Level 1 last Tuesday then upped to Level 2 on Thursday. Level 2 is kicking my butt big time compared to Level 1. It's awesome - lets hope it brings us all results though had the day off yesterday :ohwell:
  • tiamaria8182
    tiamaria8182 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Hi all! I started in Jan but was also taking a kettlebells class at the gym so I didn't really keep up with 30DS, usually only once a week or so. I started Level 2 Friday so I'm going to try to stick it out this time. My calves are still sore from Friday.