Day 1

Options
RieBerg
RieBerg Posts: 261 Member
Post here about day 1. What was hard? What were you able to do? What muscles hurt, if any?

Replies

• cam_l20
    cam_l20 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    I think it was easier than the first time I did day 1, however my arms hurt more as I am using proper weights (2 x 1.13 kg dumbbells rather than 2 x 400 g tins of tomatoes!). The side lunges with anterior raise killed my shoulders! I also always find the circuit with the jumprope bit hard - it makes my calves feel like they're going to explode!! I'm going to be sore tomorrow!
  • RieBerg
    RieBerg Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    K, I just did day one! It felt pretty easy for me. The one thing I just can't do is the side lunges. I am not coordinated enough to push my butt out whole moving to the side without moving my knee foward. At the end the bicicle crunches were pretty challenging as well. Congrats to everyone who posts for day one. We are off to a good start.
  • Evallusion
    Evallusion Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    I started with Day 1 Level 1 today. I hate the push ups in circuit 1. I like circuit 2 (but I need to work on my form with the static lunges and bicep curls). I like circuit 3 as well. Those anterior raises wih side lunges are serious!!! I really feel the burn on those. I'm using 5 lb weights (the 3 pounders were pretty much useless).
  • Kbackinshape
    Options
    I started day 1 level 1 today, I also did a spinning class this morning so my legs are pretty sore. The circuit was good, got my heart pumping and felt the burn especially with the anterior shoulder raises. Looking forward to tomorrows workout!!
  • tashajo414
    tashajo414 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Started Day 1 this AM. The hardest part was getting out of bed!!! LOL No, I thought the whole workout was GREAT!!! I watched clips on youtube the other day and I have to say I thought that it was going to be easier than it actually was. It wasn't super hard (which is not what I am looking for anyways, so that's a good thing!!) I will totally feel the soreness later today and tomorrow but I am excited to see results!!