Options
RieBerg
RieBerg Posts: 261 Member
Post how you are doing here.

Replies

• cam_l20
    cam_l20 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Day 2 done. My shoulders/bum/abs were sore after yesterday, but I feel like I pushed even harder this time - my arms were shaking with the exertion! Currently cooking a risotto and I'm having to have a break from stirring as my arms are so tired!

The first time I did this, the bicycle crunches killed me and I struggled to finish them each time. They're fine this time around, so there must have been some improvement in my fitness :o)
  • Kbackinshape
    Options
    Day 2 finished. Feel great! This time I used 5 lbs which was more challenging. Great workout but I think I need to add more to it like cardio or doing it more than once a day. So Ill start adding more to my workout routines once this week is over or just over the weekend.

Gluck!
  • tashajo414
    tashajo414 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Today I am totally feeling the soreness set in!!! Feels great!! I am feeling soreness almost everywhere and that is a GREAT sign!!!
  • RieBerg
    RieBerg Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    Day 2, I only made it through 10 minutes, but I did 75 minutes including 30ds the day before, so I think my body was just tired, I will do day three hardcore today!
  • tashajo414
    tashajo414 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    As the day progressed I have became more and more sore...now I am having trouble sitting...running...ya know anything...lol...tomorrow morning when I get to day 3 it is going to be torture!!!