Sunday Totals

Options
mandijo
mandijo Posts: 618 Member
Ok ladies! My week wasn't very good. I don't know why I couldn't resist the sugar urge, but I couldn't. I'm going to be better this week. Here are my totals for the day.

Calories: 1402
Protein: 34
Sugar: 26
Fiber: 13
Sodium:1381
Carbs: 234 (-79) Yikes!

I did zumba today. I was supposed to run, but my legs are killing me from zumba so I will do it tomorrow! I'm hoping to do 2 miles without stopping so we will see. Hope you all had a good weekend!

Replies

• mattysmom
    mattysmom Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    MY TOTALS
    calories1250
    fat 36
    carb 167
    sugar 19
    protein80
    So proud of myself went to see Hunger Games with my daughter and didn't have candy or popcorn! (brought in some string cheese!)
    exercise week 2 day 3 c25k
    Hope everyone has a great day tomorrow to start off week 3
  • Tamishumate
    Tamishumate Posts: 1,171 Member
    Options
    ok my weekend SUCKED food wise, IT was AWESOME cardio wise, 3 mile run friday night, 4 mile hike on Saturday ( my *kitten* is killing me) this was a first for my hubby and son and I to go "together" I say it like that cause I went ahead of them the whole time ( we met at the top ) cause I didnt want to stop and rest when my dude needed to. and then 5 mile run this AM, my 5K turned into 5 miles. I started ahead of the fun run and my boys cause they said they were going to walk, and I was freezing, so I took off, not knowing how the route was going to be, I turned around at 2.5 miles when my gps told me how far I had gone. so all that sounds great right .....?

I also went to a preview wine loft party that my friend just opened. I had a glass of wine, how could you not? I also had a mini cheesecake, again, how could you not? I also ate a TON of fruit this weekend, and a ton of carbs, ( lots of protein bars since I was out all weekend) my carbs were out of control.

So I had a complete failure.... or maybe it was all just a wash cause of all the cardio ! :bigsmile:
  • Tamishumate
    Tamishumate Posts: 1,171 Member
    Options
    my totals.

I had two cups of grapes... HOLY SUGAR!

Totals calories 1,532
    carbs 135
    fat 61
    protein 120
    sugar 79
    fiber 26

tomorrow is a new day
  • mandijo
    mandijo Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    You did get a lot of miles in Tami! Nice job! I have to get my 2 mile run in here today sometime. I was going to go yesterday and we had 50 mph winds so it was not happening. I did my zumba, but didn't get in my double. Today is a new day. It starts a new week and I plan on being good!

Nice work mattysmom. I would have a hard time not having popcorn at a movie. Props to you. AND way to go on that weight loss this week. FABULOUS!
  • marlakayallen
    marlakayallen Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Calories: 1573
    Carbs: 120
    Fat: 130
    Protein: 83
    Sugar: 2

Water: none