Turbo Fire Fans

Options
Are there any Turbo Fire Fans out there???

Replies

• DANCHAN1
    DANCHAN1 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    I love Turbo Fire. Got great results with both Turbo Jam and Turbo Fire. I haven't done the schedule yet but I have done 4 or 5 of the videos and love the music and the sweat. Such an intense workout I love the Fire 45 and the Fire 60 and the 55 AZ.

I haven't gone into the others but I really should.
  • CivicSista
    CivicSista Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    Just finished up Fire 55EZ :)

What day is everyone on?
  • Nutrition1975
    Options
    I am on week 15 of Turbo Fire and I absolutely love it - I finished Insanity 2x and wanted something new and I am so glad I found Turbo Fire so fun!!!
  • claireb12
    claireb12 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone,

I started the 20 week programme today and did Fire 30 plus Stretch 10 class, my plan this week is as follows:
    :laugh: Week 1 of my 20 week programme:- Monday Fire 30 Class & Stretch 10 Class. Tuesday Hiit 15 Class, Kettlebell & Stretch 10 Class. Wednesday 11.5km jog. Thursday Fire 30 Class, Kettlebell & Stretch 10 Class. Friday Fire 55 EZ Class. Saturday REST. Sunday Weights, Fire 30 Class & Stretch Class.

I did Turbo Jam alongside 30ds but much preferred Turbo Jam so thought I'd do the 20 week turbo fire course.
  • Nutrition1975
    Options
    If you liked Turbo Jam you will love Turbo Fire - it is a much more intense and so much fun - awesome! Good luck let us know how you like it!!
  • mandamae
    mandamae Posts: 13
    Options
    I started with turbo jam...LOVE it...i got used to the moves and felt comfy doig it so I just invested in turbo fire...I am not doing the plan but just doing the workouts and I LOVE them...definitely helps doing turbo jam first as alot of the moves are incorporated into the fire! Makes exercise fun for sure!
  • CivicSista
    CivicSista Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    Today I did Stretch 40/ Fire 45/Stretch 10. Felt GREAT!