Just joined the group =)

Options
angleu
angleu Posts: 140 Member
Hi all! I have been a mad woman figuring out my calories and this is the reason why..

I have lost 13lbs since January and then nothing for a few weeks. I did learn early on not to eat 1200 calories so I reset MFP to 1 lb a week loss which put me at 1460. I also got a HRM and was eating my calories back. And nothing.

I'm doing Power 90 so every other day I'm lifting weights or cardio 6 days a week. Now I was shocked how little I was burning around 200 on cardio days but I have noticed as I'm getting better the calories are rising as well. Sculpting days are around 100 calories.. Soooo that being said...

My BF % is 42% (was shocked!)
SW 194
CW 181
GW 140- 135 (really whatever I am happy with)

So BMR 1401 (Katch MCandle)

Sed: 1658
Light: 1900
Moderate:2142

TDEE: 2280 (at the light setting)

I feel like I want to pick Light because I burn so little calories. 3 times a week being weight lifting (at 25 minutes) burns so few.. But in the same respect It might just wrapping my idea around all this

So that being said at 2280 minus a 15% deficit put me at a daily intake of 1938. If I'm only burning 1200 calories a week that's about 3500 to lose a lb a week right?? lol

If you say go to moderate I can figure out all that math..But I just want to at least make sure I'm getting all this correctly.

On my day off from exercise I still eat the same calories and if I burn more one day to make sure I'm eating at least BMR right?

One last question I do believe my proteins carbs and fats are all over the place. I know you cant set MFP to percentages so when I do the math for it I can't find on MFP where I can adjust the numbers..

Thanks so much in advance! Sorry it's so long

Angel

Replies

• lillebanon
    lillebanon Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    My Home > Goals > Change Goals > Custom bullet will let you modify your macro goals.
  • angleu
    Options
    Thanks
  • lillebanon
    lillebanon Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    I'm sure one of the more experienced members will respond soon to the rest of your post!
  • ANewLucia
    ANewLucia Posts: 2,081 Member
    Options
    Hey lady, go with eating the 1938 daily and if you burn higher on cardio day make sure to net your BMR. You go it!
  • twinmomtwice4
    twinmomtwice4 Posts: 1,069 Member
    Options
    Just wanted to say welcome to the group!!
  • k0nfyo0zed
    k0nfyo0zed Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    Welcome aboard and good luck! :)
  • angleu
    Options
    Thanks so much! I changed my proteins and such and I only have 11g of fat to eat the rest of the day with 800 calories.. going to take some days of figuring it out better to stay where I need to be. But I want to make sure I'm right proteins are 30% and carbs are 40%..my protein seems low like 58 grams a day..at 1900 calories.. that seem right?
  • ANewLucia
    ANewLucia Posts: 2,081 Member
    Options
    Thanks so much! I changed my proteins and such and I only have 11g of fat to eat the rest of the day with 800 calories.. going to take some days of figuring it out better to stay where I need to be. But I want to make sure I'm right proteins are 30% and carbs are 40%..my protein seems low like 58 grams a day..at 1900 calories.. that seem right?

Oh that can't be right, it should be more like 146 because that is my calorie goal as well.

Go to Goals-> Custom and input 40/30/30 there....that should fix you right up.
  • angleu
    Options
    Fixed.

I definitely have to plan a bit better which will take some time to make sure I'm not over my fats and meet my other requirements..

And I also made my fiance hide the scale from me for the next 15 days..heh
  • mickeyluvchocolat
    Options
    Welcome!!! :)