6 Weeks................Ready, Set, GO!!!!!

Wow, I can't speak for the rest of you, but my last week has been like a yoyo! Too many yummies around and not enough will power here!

HOWEVER...........

We can get going again, right? So, it is time for me to re commmitt! I want to lose 15 lbs by Memorial Day! That means I have 6 weeks left and I have lost 5 lbs. It's time to get really focused and start changing some habits. I am going to put down EVERYTHING EVERYDAY that I eat whether I stay in the calories or not. That is my goal this week along with exercising each day.

QUESTION: What is your goal for Memorial Day? What is your goal for this week?

Quote for the Day -
“Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.”
Winston Churchill

Replies

• franzy
    franzy Posts: 259
    I'm with you, let's do this....
    My goal is to get out of the 60's and into the 50's by Memorial day.
    I will stay away from junk food. Lent is over and let me tell you I ate lots of chips and beer on saturday:( not happy at all.
    Today is a new day and I'm taking it one day at a time
  • amberntay20
    amberntay20 Posts: 28 Member
    I agree this past week has been C-R-A-Z-Y!!!! I have ten pounds to loose has well. time to buckle down and do some form of workout a day n eat healthy are my goals! :smile:
  • 2fit4fat
    2fit4fat Posts: 559 Member
    funny I was just about to post something like this! i will just comment in here instead. I am making a spreadsheet for anybody that wants to hold themselves a little more accountable weekly. Im not sure when everyones weigh in days are so I am just putting it on Monday (I will be weighing on monday in addition to my regular Thursday day)

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AiVVLTQ7wCg7dEs0Rlh6ajJlREltV1I4ckh4d3pQdEE

here is the link just add you name and beginning weight and then the change from week to week (so if you lost 1 lbs you would put 1 and not your current weight) you dont have to do this but i think it will keep me a little more accountable. :-) I have to weigh tomorrow since I didn't this morning. I am also once again starting to drink water! :-) already 5 cups down today! YAY! lets do this!