Super Excited!

Options
k0nfyo0zed
k0nfyo0zed Posts: 313 Member
Today I ordered: New Rules of Weight Lifting for Women, Women's Health: Big Book of Exercises, AND a fat loss monitor!

I should have them all within a week! My husband thinks I'm weird, wants to know why I get so excited over fitness stuff, but not about shoes and purses. :)

Can't wait to get started!

Replies

• rebekahgo
    rebekahgo Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    I'm reading New Rules now. Excellent read. Trying to plan out getting started with it. I really want to get a bodymedia fit link. So bad. But I know hubs will give me the eye and ask how much it costs. I'm thinking of putting three months of my "allowance" toward it. I'm a stupid spender if I do t put limits on myself, and since I'm no longer eating out at all, my allowance is available for fun stuff. Fitness stuff = fun stuff!!!!
  • JustACaJen
    JustACaJen Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    That's hilarious! I bought those same two books about 3 weeks ago. I have read the NROL4W and I am starting it the first of May (finishing up a 30 Day Shred challenge in April). I have a whole spreadsheet ready to go and everything. The Big Book of Exercises will be good for later, after NROL to just give you some new ideas. I am really excited about starting the program. It's like a 6 months workout program - in 6 months, I plan to be BUFF. :bigsmile:
  • k0nfyo0zed
    Options
    I cannot WAIT to get started. I have fallen in love with moving heavy things around. :D
  • k0nfyo0zed
    Options
    MY BOOKS ARE HERE!

Well. Almost here. They are sitting in the campus business office and I can't pick them up until Monday.... But I will have them in my greedy little hands within 48 hours :D

Also, my body fat monitor should be here Monday, both of them just in time for me to start tracking things May 1. :)
  • ANewLucia
    ANewLucia Posts: 2,081 Member
    Options
    That is awesome!
  • 31prvrbs
    31prvrbs Posts: 687 Member
    Options
    Yay, they got there fast! I'm sure you'll love them. And my hubby thinks I'm crazy for getting excited about my fitness stuff, too, lol. I love it!
  • k0nfyo0zed
    Options
    Next on my agenda is a set of kettlebells. I need to build up a mini-home gym, because I don't think I'll have access to a gym after July.