How are you doing??

Options
Just wanted to see how everyone is doing! Let me kow where you are in the program and what kind of results you are seeing!
I am on week 3. I am not weighing in or measuring til I get to the one month mark. I am really enjoying this, probably because it changes a lot. I also do an hour of Zumba twice a week. So how you doin??

Replies

• Wouga
    Wouga Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    I'm in the middle of week 2 (did the kickstart week too, so kinda week 3). I'm doing great! I feel fabulous, I can see changes. I've lost inches already and I'm looking forward to doing more. I only do the workouts mon-fri as my family goes on a long mountainous hike every Saturday which I count for my cardio (I burn at least 1000 calories each hike, so I'd think that counts). And I'm not following the meal plan. But otherwise I'm hanging in there and still fairly encouraged!
  • radioraven
    radioraven Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I finish week 8 this morning. I see a huge change with definition in my arms and legs, plus I went down a pants size or so! I am not following the meal plan either. And, I feel awesome!
  • mheightchew
    mheightchew Posts: 334
    Options
    I'm almost done wig week 7. Huge changes in my body. Down 1 pants size and 14 lbs. Not taking measurements until the end. I can see big changes in my arms, back, core and thighs. I followed the meal plan for kickstart, but not anymore.
  • roander
    roander Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Measured in yesterday at a 17" loss all around. Still only 6 pounds lost, but after seeing the inches go...I don't care!
  • gerbies
    gerbies Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    I'm finishing up week 4. I have lost 12.5 lbs (as of last Sunday...though I lost that in the first 2 weeks...3rd week - 0 lbs.). I will measure on Sunday and take updated photos, so I'm not sure about size. My clothes are fitting better and I feel less "bloated". Unfortunately, I hurt myself in the last couple of days (my hip flexor), so I had to modify workout 3 today. I will push through workout 4 tomorrow morning and cardio 1 on Saturday, but if I'm not better on Monday, I might repeat week 4 again.

Overall, I'm loving this program!
  • theredcliche
    theredcliche Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    AWESOME JOB guys!!! my husband is not very good at measuring accurately so i know i've lost at least 7 inches and about 7 lbs. I'm excited to take my after pictures though because I looked at my before ones the other day and my thighs don't touch as much that's for sure!!!
  • adamb83
    adamb83 Posts: 719 Member
    Options
    I'm nearing the end of Week 1 in Phase 2 (did Workout 5 for the second time today).

I'm worried about my knees, to be honest.... this Phase seems to have a LOT of plyometrics. And Plyo went out of style for a reason - it's bad for the knees! Especially worried that there is a lot of jumping in every DVD (workouts 5 & 6 + Cardio 2).... don't think we should be jumping around that much or that often. =/
  • MamaJess
    MamaJess Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    I am starting my Jillian Michaels 90 day body revolution on the 23rd of April. my starting weight is 232. I have 6 kids and a lot of years of baby fat to work through. Wish me luck and any advice is greatly appreciated.
  • sarahs440
    sarahs440 Posts: 405
    Options
    You all are doing great!! Now I'm concerned hearing there is a lot of plymetrics coming up...My knees bother me as well so I hope I can push through with no injuries. Let's keep checking in!!
  • sarahs440
    sarahs440 Posts: 405
    Options
    I am starting my Jillian Michaels 90 day body revolution on the 23rd of April. my starting weight is 232. I have 6 kids and a lot of years of baby fat to work through. Wish me luck and any advice is greatly appreciated.

GOOD LUCK!!! Hang in there and keep telling yourself, "it's only 30 minutes!!!" Keep us posted on your progress and feel free to add me if you would like:)
  • gerla_k
    gerla_k Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    Measured in yesterday at a 17" loss all around. Still only 6 pounds lost, but after seeing the inches go...I don't care!

Wow, good for you!!! Which week are you in ?
  • MamaJess
    MamaJess Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much for the words of encouragement. Mostly what I really need is for someone to follow me around and just slap the crap out of me any time I try to eat junk! JKNG! LOL but truly food is where I have the most problems. I just need to have someone who I am accountable to and I am hoping that this group will be just that for me
  • theresabell67
    theresabell67 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    I'm finishing up on phase 1 week 3. I'm not seeing much of a change but I have noticed that I have more energy
  • hartmom212
    Options
    I am starting the 23rd too Let's do this!
  • Mira710
    Mira710 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    I'm on week 8. I've lost 16 pounds and 24 inches. holy cow! I didn't realize I've lost that many inches! I swear this program has saved my life (literally).
  • rosied915
    rosied915 Posts: 799 Member
    Options

GOOD LUCK MAMMA!!! YOU CAN DO THIS!!

I am in my 5th week (or Phase 2, week 1).
    I've lost 6 pounds (all in the first week) but a minimum of 1-2 inches off every body part!!

I see differences all over and am wearing my smaller sized jeans (still a "plus" size but my lowest ever!)
    I "feel" stronger, toned, and am moving a lot "smoother"~ know what I mean?

Overall, I'm THRILLED with my results!!
  • roander
    roander Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    I'm on my 2nd week of 9/10.
  • gerla_k
    Options
    just measured myself i'm in week 3- didn't lose a pound BUT just measured myself I 've lost 4 inches from each of trouble zone!!! Can't believe it !!!:noway: :noway: ! Stay motivated and you'll be amazed by the result!! :tongue:
  • rosied915
    rosied915 Posts: 799 Member
    Options
    just measured myself i'm in week 3- didn't lose a pound BUT just measured myself I 've lost 4 inches from each of trouble zone!!! Can't believe it !!!:noway: :noway: ! Stay motivated and you'll be amazed by the result!! :tongue:

:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

YAAAAAY!!!!
  • gerla_k
    Options

:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

YAAAAAY!!!!