whooochhhh syndrom?

Options
Can't remember or neither find where I read that today.... ( read too much things lol)

My belly as a funny look on the skin and is more soft.... I'm I going to have a whoooch time?

Did you have some?

Replies

• k0nfyo0zed
    k0nfyo0zed Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    I have heard that before the weight is lost fat cells sort of deflate, causing the soft jiggly fat. I've noticed that before a pretty significant whoosh when I was losing with low-cal, so it's entirely possible. :)
  • mickeyluvchocolat
    Options
    thanks,

today I drink one bottle and pee 2 of them lol I can't wait to tomorrow to see what happened on the scale!
  • gemiwing
    gemiwing Posts: 1,525 Member
    Options
    I can vouch for the whoosh :) Not all the time- but often enough right before I lose inches my fat will get more wiggly (if one could imagine such a thing lol). Then a day or two later- inches gone.

I've had it happen a few times with weight- but haven't been monitoring that as close as I have my inches. :D
  • mickeyluvchocolat
    Options
    I can vouch for the whoosh :) Not all the time- but often enough right before I lose inches my fat will get more wiggly (if one could imagine such a thing lol). Then a day or two later- inches gone.

I've had it happen a few times with weight- but haven't been monitoring that as close as I have my inches. :D

:)
  • ANewLucia
    ANewLucia Posts: 2,081 Member
    Options
    Didn't realize it until I really thought about my nice little drops...the whoosh theory in full effect. I would feel pudgier, but never felt around to see if I was squishy...then get up the next morning looking leaner and have a loss...the craziest phenomenom!
  • mickeyluvchocolat
    Options
    well I did lost 1 inch on hips!! cool!
  • IrishPiratess
    Options
    awesome Mickey!