Newbie here too :)

Options
kazzsjourney
kazzsjourney Posts: 674 Member
I am a newbie to this group too :) And am so thankful for finding all this information. I had lost 205 pounds and then got down to 79 kilos (173.8 pounds - I am 5"9) and would get stuck...everytime I got under 79 kilos i wuld jump up a kilo (2.2 pounds) or so the next day. I had tried all sorts of calorie ranges (except high ones) then about a month ago i gave a program my gym was running a try which was a variance of calories of 1100-1380 per day...hardly surprising after a initial loss of about 6 pounds I started to go into a binge cycle....and 15 pounds later my total losses are now only 190 pounds :( Which is what lead me to come and research these forums (how glad am I that I did that now!)

Anyway my cut I am eating is 2275 calories and I am making sure I dont go below 1605 after I take exercise into account. After one day i had a initial gain of 700 grams (just over a pound) but over the last 2 days i have lost that plus another 600 grams (so about a pound) I do realise this first month I may do lots of fluctuations and its too early too tell how successful this is. But I am loving feeling satisfied with my eating and having the calories to "spend" on lots of good food :)

Thanks so much for providing all the information - hopefully now I will get to the healthy weight range!

Kazz :)

Replies

• justagirl2013
    justagirl2013 Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    Welcome. Thanks for sharing your story :) I hope it gives others confidence as it has me :)