Weekly check in? Week of April 16th

Options
MNguerita
MNguerita Posts: 198 Member
So wasn't sure if we were still doing the weekly check-in since I didn't see one out there yet for week 4, but I didn't really keep track of all the exercise etc to include in my check ins either. Regardless, here is my check in for this week if for no other reason than to stay accountable and maybe give myself a little pat on the back for continuing the forward motion.

MNguerita: SW: 325 LW: 313.9 CW: 310.8 = loss of 3.1 lbs.

Was in the 308's yesterday, but then TOM arrived so hoping just water gain and will get the additional loss back when my special friend leaves. Regardless, still my biggest weekly loss so far, and not a break even like last week so I am happy!

Replies

• ladybug8814
    ladybug8814 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    You go girl.
  • PoppiSeed
    PoppiSeed Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    So wasn't sure if we were still doing the weekly check-in since I didn't see one out there yet for week 4, but I didn't really keep track of all the exercise etc to include in my check ins either. Regardless, here is my check in for this week if for no other reason than to stay accountable and maybe give myself a little pat on the back for continuing the forward motion.

MNguerita: SW: 325 LW: 313.9 CW: 310.8 = loss of 3.1 lbs.

Was in the 308's yesterday, but then TOM arrived so hoping just water gain and will get the additional loss back when my special friend leaves. Regardless, still my biggest weekly loss so far, and not a break even like last week so I am happy!

Congrats on the weight loss and keep up the good work, We're cheering you on...
    The weekly weigh in threads are "a thing of the past" I suppose, because it seems easier to manage 2 main "sticky" threads at the most... BRAINSTORM (to keep a flow of new ideas) and DAILY CHECK IN (for weigh ins, sharing any tips or info as well as ranting and raving lol)

I'm pretty sure TOM is two-timing me with you... how can he be here and there at the same time, like some omni-present force of bloated feelings and weight gain?!? :happy:
  • SandysNewLife
    SandysNewLife Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Hi
    I'm new to the group. Do we post weigh ins ?